Cycle #1- here we go!

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave: I’m new (again), I used this site with my 6 yo DD and found so many great friends! Quick about me, I have a 6 and 4 yo from previous relationships. My OH has none. We’ve decided to TTC his first and my last :) I just came off bc, finished a heavy but short 4 day AF. Hoping I’m regular off the bat, but not getting my hopes up. I’m on cycle day 6, the wait to see if I’m gonna ov this month is boring lol. I ordered some ov and hpt strips which are being delivered today!
I’m also a one tuber, I had an ectopic in 2010. So I’m excited but nervous for this journey! :happydance:

Hello! :hi:
Welcome back! I hope your stay here is short and fun!

Welcome back! This is my first cycle ttc for #1 and I'm on CD7 so not far behind you. Fingers crossed that this is our month :)

Welcome back! This is my first cycle ttc for #1 and I'm on CD7 so not far behind you. Fingers crossed that this is our month :)

Yay! The wait to ov is boring :coffee: fingers crossed we aren’t here long!!

Yeah I thought I came a long way in regards to gaining patience and then TTC has undone all my progress! Not to mention, my sister-in-law, best friend, and 2 other acquaintances have announced their pregnancies in the past 3 weeks! I'm ready for my turn now!!! lol It's nice to see how excited my husband is though. He's been learning about my cycle with me and wants to know everything, so he's looking forward to my fertile window just as much as I am :)

Yeah I thought I came a long way in regards to gaining patience and then TTC has undone all my progress! Not to mention, my sister-in-law, best friend, and 2 other acquaintances have announced their pregnancies in the past 3 weeks! I'm ready for my turn now!!! lol It's nice to see how excited my husband is though. He's been learning about my cycle with me and wants to know everything, so he's looking forward to my fertile window just as much as I am :)

I’m sending you lots of baby dust!!! :dust:

Hey welcome back!! I&#8217;m also a newbie again after using this site for all 3 of my girls who are 6,4,2. I&#8217;m in a similar boat, cycle 1 after stopping the mini pill 2 days ago and OH had no kids so I&#8217;m trying to give him his first and hopefully a boy for me &#10084;&#65039;.

Hope your stay is short and sweet lovely! Good luck! X

Hey welcome back!! I’m also a newbie again after using this site for all 3 of my girls who are 6,4,2. I’m in a similar boat, cycle 1 after stopping the mini pill 2 days ago and OH had no kids so I’m trying to give him his first and hopefully a boy for me &#10084;&#65039;.

Hope your stay is short and sweet lovely! Good luck! X

We would’ve been on here the same times before! :haha: good luck to you too hun! I’m teaching my OH all about opks and stuff, it’s quite exciting :D

Hi guys!

I guess we'll be TTC buddies, can't wait! This is my 1st cycle too, I'm on CD9. I'm expecting to ovulate on CD19. My OH and I are nervous quite a bit, this will be our first... :wacko:

Lots of baby dust to all of you!

Hi guys!

I guess we'll be TTC buddies, can't wait! This is my 1st cycle too, I'm on CD9. I'm expecting to ovulate on CD19. My OH and I are nervous quite a bit, this will be our first... :wacko:

Lots of baby dust to all of you!

Hi hun :wave: I’m almost positive I ov’d early on CD11 as I got a pos opk followed by ov pains and my opk was neg the next day. Judging by that I’m in TWW at 3DPO. But since I’m fresh off bc, who knows :haha:
Good luck and :dust: to you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"