Cycle 1000000000

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while i just have been discouraged. We still haven't gotten pregnant, this is 10 years of Not Preventing and 1 of those 10 i used opks, preseed, etc etc etc....and still nothing, there is nothing wrong with me nor him besides a little bit of low sperm count by not much. He has quit some habits that might have been causing it but still nothing. So we are no longer tracking or nothing again, but i can't unlearn the things ive learned about my body. I know when i am ovulating or at least around the time and i am right now, either it s was cd 17,18 or 19 which is today....im just not in the spirit of trying no more....we do have two beautiful kids together and one beautiful step daughter but i did just wanted One more (preferably another boy) but it just doesn't seem to be happening. All of my sister in laws are getting pregnant around me and i am ohso happy for them but it makes me feel like what is wrong with me? :shrug: i guess the Lord just doesn't have it in our journey to have another. Yall Pray for my strength and encouragement.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time :( How old are your kids? Did you have them within that 10 years or before.

they are 12 and 9 and it only took a month to get them. thank you for your kind words, its just hard not knowing why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->