Cycle 11-Just started Black Cohosh Root tea on CD 3. Check out if this works ;)

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I'm on CD 5. I started the Black Cohosh Root Tea on CD 3 on my heavy flow day- Very heavy flow that am (tmi) but leaking through a super plus and using a overnight pad- that's how heavy I normally am on CD 2-3 turning med on CD 4.

Anyway that afternoon CD3 - my AF went from heavy leaking in the am to very light in the pm. So it obviously helped with AF and cramping and moodiness like the box claims to do.

CD 4 yesterday very very light, CD 5- today spotting. My normal cycle is 6 to 7 flow days.

My poas addiction told me yesterday to see what my opk would look like. This is pretty dark for this soon into my cycle- so I'm thinking this stuff maybe doing what is says it can do...Stimulate egg production and slow the egg down in its travel to give My sperm some time to meet, greet, and conquer. The earliest I have every seen a pos opk was on CD 9 last year. and the latest CD 21. Normally though for me I get pos opk on CD 17-19. cycle ranges 28-32 days, with normal on 29-30.

I choose this because of how often me and DH get a chance to BD- and also I don't want to feel pressure with having to do it- with he and I our schedules conflict so bad- and when we get a moment together - we sleep lol or he drives me insane and somebody is sleeping on the couch- uh huh and its not me. ; )

Hopefully this month will achieve some very pos results. I will keep updating- I just have this feeling I may OV sooner than I think so -I'm back on the wagon, this time with a little help. I'm supposed to stop taking it once I confirm OV- but I think Im going to just stop once I get a pos OPK. Testing every day for pos results!!! :D
Anyone who wants to stalk join and share is more than welcome! A little company would be nice!!! XOXOXO

I want to also add that I have read up on herbs- I wouldn't recommend to do it unless you have researched it and even inquired about them. Certain herbal supplements can do more harm than good depending on the person. XOXOXO

Attachments

• 2ndphotocd4nov_deccycle.jpg
    2ndphotocd4nov_deccycle.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
Thank you!!!! I hope it works!!! I'm going to test again when I get home and see what my results are- prob will get a few dollar store cheapies and test over the weekend with those

Stalkers are welcome!!!LOL- Im a fellow stalker too- I will def put up pics tonight!

I hope it works.

PS - you have seven kids and want more?! Jeeeeez you must be a god! lol!!! xxx

I hope it works.

:haha: Personally I've always wanted at least six :) . I'm getting up there though and DH took a few years to stop twitching about three lol.

I hope it works.

I have 7, me and DH only have 1 biologically- my 4 yr old; but he wants another and I'm willing. I'm 33 and in school fulltime, working fulltime, etc..I want to eventually get my masters but I want to do it now before i get into a masters program. DH works of course and we both come from big families. His mom is 1 of 17 and my mom is 1 of 6. But - this is life- As long as a we can provide for them and neither me or DH or my children are begging bread- then why not- It gets hectic sometimes but I'm not a God - I just have God on my side- he is my ultimate provider. ;) If it happens it happens - If it doesn't then I have to just be thankful that I have been blessed with 7 healthy children. But don't get me wrong- all my oldest are girls are teens- And Yes they often touch that one last nerve!!! LOL

Oh gosh please dont think I was slighting, I'm one of five myself lol I honestly think its heroic but I couldnt do it :D <3

Oh gosh please dont think I was slighting, I'm one of five myself lol I honestly think its heroic but I couldnt do it :D <3

no no no- not at all- I have thick skin trust me LOL- I'm not sensitive at all. I've been called every name under the sun, nothing phases me. I just wanted you to know I'm really not crazy- I mean I'm a little out there but not crazy ; )

Six children to me is a good number. I think you should keep going for it- age is nothing but a number!!!

( I don't want you to think I got offended - I feel so bad :( .... I dont want anybody to think that I'm like God - people at work tell me that all the time- and I try to remain humble - because truly- I am blessed and as fast as things are given they can be taken away- but I also want people to know too that we can do it- I think society now a days a lot of people look "down" on having big families- its not really heard of to much- so when you tell me you have 5!!! I love that!!! I love it all - but still you can relate to me. How does it even feel to have 5- i went straight from 4 to 6 luv and Im still stuck on that meanwhile number 7 is here like "mommy- I want a sammich" I like - oh you are real- i wasnt dreaming LOL

But yeah -please don't think I'm super corny but I got a tattoo that says "warrior" years ago- I honestly have always wanted a big family. My aunt reminded me of when i was 8- I said Auntie - i want a house with a white Pickett fence and a dog and a husband and I want 11 kids!! LMAO- she said "YOU WANT WHAT!!!!! 11 Kids!!!" LOL- I guess dreams come true????

Oh and yes - I talk a lot!!! xoxox

oh and lowblow Yes you can do it- trust me!!! We all have our days but if you want one more and you have the strength left then go for it!!!! We as women are FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!! We can do ALL THINGS!!!

lol im sure i can...just dont wanna!! haha!! being one of five, I swore I'd never have a giant family. after baby 2 is 1yr old we'll decide if there wil be a baby 3, if not, hubby is getting the snip! haha! x

Lol , don't snip him lol please! But I can understand u. My best friend and his wife have 5 and she got her tubes tied, I wasn't happy I wanted them to be up there with me, lol thy both wanted a big family but I think she was tired of being pregnant since they re back to back. My cousin actually said te same thing u said, her husband is actually getting his done when he comes back for overseas, they have 2 and she's content. I'm tryna convince her she's not told her she needs one more, but u low blow, I think u can do one more ;)

Not too big of a difference though it is more pink

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
for those who are stalking silently or openly or those who are interested - heres an update of my opk CD8, pic taken at 5 mins. Test line started to appear before control line but developed at the same pace.
Usually I would start getting pos around cd 12 ish. Anywho - attached a pic of progress while on Black Cohosh root tea and detoxing. I have had a cold for the past few days so my temps are everywhere, can't really rely on them now.

I was using the answer brand sticks- I switched to the strips- same brand - Didn't test saturday and yesterday - very pale pink with test strip with mid day pee and evening pee- not worth posting because I couldn't really capture it.

This is todays SMU...On CD 8 We BD on Cd 6 in the evening. TBH- Im trying to do the shettles method for a girl based on this theory the point is to "get" strongest sperm- so for example no BD after pos opk and shallow insertion - and no orgasm for me??? :wacko: - but as long as baby is healthy that's the main concern ;)

Attachments

• nov25cd8smu.jpg
    nov25cd8smu.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • nov25cd8smu2ndpic.jpg
    nov25cd8smu2ndpic.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
No good times for mama?! :argh: :haha: I hope your Team Pink plan works :) .

I know right - when I saw that I was like hell to the No!!! LOL- :nope:
Im hoping for team pink - but I would be happy with healthy above it all. :)

Ooh stalking! I'll be starting a girl sway next fall. Just curious how yours will go!

luvmyfam- stalk away lol- i hope it works but I def am not cheating myself of fun lol

Funny- this is what happened today - buuuuut heres the thing- Ive been drinking so much teas and water since yesterday because I have been sick, so im going to the bathroom very often and its been clear- im not so sure yesterday was really a pos result, because there are no other signs and symptoms, plus i got a neg result all day after yesterdays "pos" and today...hmmm- still Bd'ing and testing on ...till tomorrow!! :)

Attachments

• cd9novdec.jpg
    cd9novdec.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member