Cycle 11-Just started Black Cohosh Root tea on CD 3. Check out if this works ;)

Wonder if being sick is making things wonkier as well...

Thats whay I was thinking too- I wish I knew how to post a pic of my chart so you can click on it- I tried to do a screen shot - but cant - hmmm- soooo I just took a pic of my screen lol - see how wacky it is?? And my thrmometer is new so - I know that its not that- just weird...

Attachments

• screenchart.jpg
    screenchart.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2
Are you on your PC? If you go to "Sharing" then "Get Code" you should find the link to your chart page. If you haven't set it up yet that's a quick process then you should be able to get to it :) .

And yep, being sick can make things funky so I bet that's what's going on with your temps.

Cd 9

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
Whoa sweetpotatoPi I just saw ur chart ur temps look great btw!!!!

Stalking!

As someone who got O around cd21 last month I'll be curious to see how this pans out for you :) I've no idea what you're drinking but I'll enjoy reading up about it, I'm a herbal tea addict! What sort of detox are you doing? Once I've finished crying and sulking and eating pizza I'll be getting my healthy back on, I was so good last month drinking vegetable juice every day etc :)

Ha! The charts are evil trickster charlatans! :devil: Not entertaining even entertaining paying these temps any attention (ok, much attention :haha: ) unless I get past AF time :ignore: .

Stalking!

As someone who got O around cd21 last month I'll be curious to see how this pans out for you :) I've no idea what you're drinking but I'll enjoy reading up about it, I'm a herbal tea addict! What sort of detox are you doing? Once I've finished crying and sulking and eating pizza I'll be getting my healthy back on, I was so good last month drinking vegetable juice every day etc :)

LOL- you are too cute- I think we have all been there done that with the pizza- I had my fit last month !!! The detox tea-its just a Chinese herbal detox cleansing tea that I got from a health food store - I also have been using the Black Cohosh root tea and Organic Green Tea. the black Cohosh root tea- really tastes like a root lol- I had to get used to the taste. I dont like it because It makes me feel bloated and that was one of the side effects from it.

How do you make your veggie Juice? I wanted to try to detox with a veg juice for about a week. Was going to try green veggies and maybe add some herbs to it??? I bought this thing called Orac Energy Greens- its a pouch you can mix with apple juice and supposed to be super concentrated with a whole bunch of stuff. Ive been holding it for about a week. Scared of the taste LOL-

Ha! The charts are evil trickster charlatans! :devil: Not entertaining even entertaining paying these temps any attention (ok, much attention :haha: ) unless I get past AF time :ignore: .

LOL- I know- I hate my chart right before AF- Ive had all my charts look Triphasic and it makes me want not chart. i actually stopped for a couple of months because It gets my hopes up - so now that Im back in on it I just look for OV day and keep it moving. ( I try anyway ;)
When are you testing btw?

I really want some :pizza: now patience :haha: .

UUUGH Me too!!!!! Im so hungry - everyone is eating chicken biscuits around me but i keep craving something super salty the last few days and pizza sound like it should do it- Im bad- a nice NY style pizza - with extra cheese please :D

UUUGH Me too!!!!! Im so hungry - everyone is eating chicken biscuits around me but i keep craving something super salty the last few days and pizza sound like it should do it- Im bad- a nice NY style pizza - with extra cheese please :D
Omg *drool*. I love the deep dish Chicago pizzas, ahhhhhhhhh! Ooooh, a chicken biscuit would be so friggin' delicious too. Once again, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Bd'd last night- well more like 12 am ish- do I count that as an AM for today or pm for last night?? Sorry the pics are blurry - but the lighting in my bathroom is so bright and my iphone has the worst focus.

So heres my dilemma so far- I know i said this before - but I need my Teas the thing is they make my pee pee soooo diluted... plus I go to the RR like every 1.5-2 hrs. which comes out like water. The best read I seem to get is in the evening like last night- this one seems about the same to last night. Im thinking its safe to go ahead and start counting these as pos now-

FF and Pink pad and Ovu friend (dont laugh) all say my fertility window starts today oh and babymed says its my first little fertile day ;)

Left boob has a little bit of soreness to it- so this is my first symptom that OV is approaching...I hope we stay on this nice baby dance streak lol - was rushing this am so no quicky for me or him LOL - but better believe I'm getting some tonight! Heeeey LOL - dont mind me- ;)

Attachments

• amopk2cd10novdec.jpg
    amopk2cd10novdec.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • amopkcd10novdec.jpg
    amopkcd10novdec.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1

Omg *drool*. I love the deep dish Chicago pizzas, ahhhhhhhhh! Ooooh, a chicken biscuit would be so friggin' delicious too. Once again, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

LMFAOOOO!!!!!!! I love deep dish too - I would not mind having one with mushrooms and spinach and then another with nice big chunks of sausage :saywhat: OMG Ya'll are killing me this morning LOL LOL - I love Italian food!!!! TORTURE!!!! The wort part is where I work at there are no pizza joints out here - sucks :growlmad:

Jaycrew: I count after midnight as a new day when doing anything, I just make notes about the time :) .

I think the test line in the pic on the left is a teensy-eency-weency bit lighter than the control but yeah, if it were me I'd chuck it in the positive bin :D .

And yeah, I would stop temping after O too if it wouldn't drive me :loopy: :haha: .

LMFAOOOO!!!!!!! I love deep dish too - I would not mind having one with mushrooms and spinach and then another with nice big chunks of sausage :saywhat: OMG Ya'll are killing me this morning LOL LOL - I love Italian food!!!! TORTURE!!!! The wort part is where I work at there are no pizza joints out here - sucks :growlmad:
Crap, now I want shrimp scampi and garlic bread with EVOO :nope: . And some bruschetta! There's no good Italian restaurants around here either :dohh: .

Haha sorry girls :D the perk of af, binge eating crap going "I HATE MY BODY" (to be shouted through mouthfuls of cake)

Tea tends to have that effect :D I'm amazed how early your positives are though, I wish I knew about this in time to order some, it would take a week or so to get to me! Then again I'm already going red with frustration from swallowing 6 pills a day (3 weak vit b family vitamins trying to help my lp) Multivitamins, magnesium and folic acid plus now evening primrose oil for ewcm which I've never had :( the things we do huh!

We have a super cheap juicer at work, just chop up the vegetables and push them through, out comes pure juice and you throw the moosh away, it's amazing! Is much time and effort though, I need to buy one myself so I can avoid having my lunch break making one juice and cleaning up after :p

Crap, now I want shrimp scampi and garlic bread with EVOO :nope: . And some bruschetta! There's no good Italian restaurants around here either :dohh: .

Ok now your just torturing me!!!! LOL- UUMM YUMMM YUMM YUMM YUUMM!!!!! scaaaammppii!!!!!!

Haha sorry girls :D the perk of af, binge eating crap going "I HATE MY BODY" (to be shouted through mouthfuls of cake)

Tea tends to have that effect :D I'm amazed how early your positives are though, I wish I knew about this in time to order some, it would take a week or so to get to me! Then again I'm already going red with frustration from swallowing 6 pills a day (3 weak vit b family vitamins trying to help my lp) Multivitamins, magnesium and folic acid plus now evening primrose oil for ewcm which I've never had :( the things we do huh!

We have a super cheap juicer at work, just chop up the vegetables and push them through, out comes pure juice and you throw the moosh away, it's amazing! Is much time and effort though, I need to buy one myself so I can avoid having my lunch break making one juice and cleaning up after :p

CAn I ask what kind of cake- ;) just curious - I love cake lol-

Yeah the tea thing- I'm going to take my last of the black cohosh today for this cycle just to be safe -since opks are more on the pos side- with this tea they recommend you stop taking it once ov occurs so not talking any chances. Today I started the red rasberry leaf tea- so good!!!! its also good to help tone your uterus so theoretically it can help with implantation and early pregnancy and help with birth as far as reducing the need for artifical rupture or c section. I have had 3 c sections and prior to that 3 vaginal births - found a reputable dr who is willing to do a vbac. based on what I have been reading - the rasberry leaf is my cup of tea--- get it?? LOL (yes im a cornball) Anywho - Iwas going to try evening primrose and Folic acid. I saw so many in the store I got overwhelmed and left.

Jaycrew: I count after midnight as a new day when doing anything, I just make notes about the time :) .

I think the test line in the pic on the left is a teensy-eency-weency bit lighter than the control but yeah, if it were me I'd chuck it in the positive bin :D .

And yeah, I would stop temping after O too if it wouldn't drive me :loopy: :haha: .

I would have to say I def agree with you- Im putting it as a "Pos" but a maybe for a baby? LOL - and the next day thing- thats what I was thinking to considering the fact that the sperm have to travel too... LOL so eta would be the next day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->