Cycle 11-Just started Black Cohosh Root tea on CD 3. Check out if this works ;)

Hehe they're called napoleon cakes here, some sickly pastry with about 2inches of cream in the middle :D

But yeah it really gets a bit much, there's a billion things you can try and you can find 50 different answers to a single question on the internet :shrug:

This cycle i'm going for hardcore EPO (I stopped at CD10 last month despite getting O at CD21 cuz I got a positive opk at CD10 for some unknown reason) I just ordered something called "Fertilitea" (oh ho ho ho ho) which I shall take with my newly ordered manuka honey :)

Go TEAm!! (oh I crack myself up) :happydance:

Hehe they're called napoleon cakes here, some sickly pastry with about 2inches of cream in the middle :D

But yeah it really gets a bit much, there's a billion things you can try and you can find 50 different answers to a single question on the internet :shrug:

This cycle i'm going for hardcore EPO (I stopped at CD10 last month despite getting O at CD21 cuz I got a positive opk at CD10 for some unknown reason) I just ordered something called "Fertilitea" (oh ho ho ho ho) which I shall take with my newly ordered manuka honey :)

Go TEAm!! (oh I crack myself up) :happydance:

LMBO-- I LOVE THOSE THINGS!!! UUGH Im so greedy!!! you sound like me with the cd days and the CD 10 thing I have going on here- :wacko: I dont know what to think of it - but the fertilitea - I heard of that - Thats what actually got me going on the other teas- I was starting my cycle so I wanted to get something immediately and just grabbed these , work around the corner from a health store- Fertilitea looks like its promising from the reviews I saw! i think they have for men as well

Oh sweet baby meepus....

Went to take my EPO after about 4weeks down time, have had it in the cupboard for about 2months.... started feeling sick an hour later, realised it's meant to be refrigerated and used within 6 weeks... my insides are a fiery pit of hell x.x hope this blows over fast, and thank goodness I have a 2nd bottle to crack open :D

Oh yikes the Fertilitea has great reviews, i'll be fidgeting like a loon till it turns up, it'll probably be here by next weekend :( still give me a week or 2 before O to take it but meh, tired of taking things mid cycle but oh well, can't get it here any faster!

Oh sweet baby meepus....

Went to take my EPO after about 4weeks down time, have had it in the cupboard for about 2months.... started feeling sick an hour later, realised it's meant to be refrigerated and used within 6 weeks... my insides are a fiery pit of hell x.x hope this blows over fast, and thank goodness I have a 2nd bottle to crack open :D

Oh yikes the Fertilitea has great reviews, i'll be fidgeting like a loon till it turns up, it'll probably be here by next weekend :( still give me a week or 2 before O to take it but meh, tired of taking things mid cycle but oh well, can't get it here any faster!

Yes! I'm sure if it were me I would be stalking my tracking lol if by chance I don't get my bfp this month I think I'm going to try it for dh. Any goodies? Lol I have such a sweet tooth n plus I'm a little tickly down there if u know what I mean lol tmi dh is out of town till the morning luckily we were able to get so luvn late last night. Opks are more neg on cd 12 but between the cravings picking up n this month I am REALLY in the mood I really think its the teas. Even with ov approaching usually is moderate but I feel like i did when I was pregnant. Sex drive is way higher. I will be getting some as soon as he hits the door lol

Haha that's the one bonus to this whole ttc thing, round O my body is like "ooh hello there" ;) it's totally a girl thing but i find it very sexy, but funny that the most natural thing in the world can be so damn difficult when you look at how many equations need to line up for it to happen!

I'm hoping my parcel will travel during the weekend, they usually do with amazon but the tracking updates are sporradic, and they always say the wrong country on it so it's never very useful :D my tea and honey will be here soon enough I think though! I'm damned if i'm having another 21day wait for O with a 10day LP, problem is i'm trying so many things that if I do get a BFP I won't know which one helped the most .D

How goes your tea fest m'dear ? I've been drinking Fertilitea for 2weeks now, just got my crosshairs which is 5days earlier than last month :D I hope the tea had something to do with it, now hoping for an increased LP :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->