Cycle 3 started, anyone wanna be buddies?

Hey ladies,

Your opinions... I was woken last night twice to a sharp pain on my left lower abdomen area, had cramps all morning like I was getting my period. I'm in my tww and it's way too early for AF symptoms! Am I getting my hopes up for implementation cramping? I think I just want this baby so bad im reading too far into things.

But what do you think of cramps a few days past ovulation? I'd love to hear your thoughts...

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Good mornign girls!!!

To me cramps on TWW sound like implantation... i really don´t see any other reason if AF is due in a week.... have you had any spotting?? I´ve also heard that you can feel cramps when O, but since that already happened I guess it´s out of the question... yeeey! fingers crossed!!!

Kath, the instructions on the OPK I got said that if you have irregular cycles you need the calculate your O day considering your shortest cycle in the last 6 months.... maybe a good idea could be to get a bunch of tests and test every other day until the line starts to show.

As I wrote the other day, I got the Just Ask OPKs and they are just terrible.... I tested 3 times and no lines, no nothing.... I did anotherone yesterday and just a tiny crappy line....BUUUUT later on yesterday I finally got the Clear Blue OPKs, not the digital though, and they gave me a huge & fat blue line!!!!! :wohoo: soooo, of course yesterday was the first official O BD of the cycle..... I hope I didn´t miss any other fertile days because of my crappy Just Ask OPKs :dohh:.... I´ll do my best to catch up lol!!

Universa, what brand are you using??? Maybe you´re not sure of the results for the same reason as me.... don´t want to sound like propaganda but Clear Blue IS the best, even if its not digital.....

Well girlies, hope you have a wonderful weekend full of DHs, BD and lots of looove!! :hugs:

Hey love, it get them off the internet just cheepies but they are fine, gave me a def + on thursday and I think I o'd Friday looking at my chart so all is good x

Hi ladies :)

Glad you're all doing ok! Im still waiting to O, think i'll start opks 2moro. My temps are a bit all over the place so im a bit worried i may be having a whacky cycle!! Will just have to wait and find out i suppose :-/

I think if i dont catch this cycle then i'll definitely be doing 'more' next cycle. 6mths its been now, so maybe i'll start with some digi opks, some herbal things, see if i can get there quicker :-/

A friend of mine had her baby yesterday - so pleased for her but a weeee bit jealous :( im the only one out of my friends and fiancé's friends who doesnt have a baby, so im constantly getting the "it'll be you next" or "when are you two having one then?" Etc. and we just grit our teeth and smile. I confided in one of my friends the other day but all she had to say was "only been 6mths? Oh well so and so took 18mths so thats nothing" and i thought uh yeah thats true, but it still crappy and upsetting that it hasnt happened yet. And when you're trying, every week, every month is too long. And every month takes you that much further :(

Jeeeeeez, lets get these bfps girlies!!!!! Positive mental attitude :-D we can doooo itttttt xxxx

Hi ladies :)

Glad you're all doing ok! Im still waiting to O, think i'll start opks 2moro. My temps are a bit all over the place so im a bit worried i may be having a whacky cycle!! Will just have to wait and find out i suppose :-/

I think if i dont catch this cycle then i'll definitely be doing 'more' next cycle. 6mths its been now, so maybe i'll start with some digi opks, some herbal things, see if i can get there quicker :-/

A friend of mine had her baby yesterday - so pleased for her but a weeee bit jealous :( im the only one out of my friends and fiancé's friends who doesnt have a baby, so im constantly getting the "it'll be you next" or "when are you two having one then?" Etc. and we just grit our teeth and smile. I confided in one of my friends the other day but all she had to say was "only been 6mths? Oh well so and so took 18mths so thats nothing" and i thought uh yeah thats true, but it still crappy and upsetting that it hasnt happened yet. And when you're trying, every week, every month is too long. And every month takes you that much further :(

Jeeeeeez, lets get these bfps girlies!!!!! Positive mental attitude :-D we can doooo itttttt xxxx

I agree completely Kath, everyone seems to either be pregnant or having babies atm! And the whole 'so when are you starting' thing gets right on my nerves - dh just goes 'oh, who wants kids!' so they shut up but I just smile :wacko: Hopefully you'll get a + opk soon and get on it :winkwink:

So FF gave me big fat crosshairs this morning, so i'm officially on ttw at 3dpo - we timed really good this cycle so feeling rather positive :flower:

NJ, how many dpo are you now? Have you had anymore pains? How are feeling?

Love, hope your doing good :thumbup:

Hey ladies,

How's everyone doing? I get what you're taking about.. I can't believe how many preggers and babies there are around me lately. It's such torture lol.

Funny you ask universa, I'm 9 dpo but I'm thinking I'm out.. I was woken to the sharpest pain I've ever felt this morning. I had to crawl to the bathroom and thought I was going to vomit- had cold sweats and woke my poor hubby who begged me to go to the hospital. I refused and instead used a heating pad till it subsided and then took an aspirin. Neither of which are prob good but there was no way I was getting out of the house or off the floor without it. Coincidentally I had a job interview this morning for a promotion so there was no way I was spending the day in the er.

Hoping its not a cyst or something serious but I'm thinking that's what's pain has been from even though it was on the other side previously... I think I'm testing wed morning just in case.

GL ladies and have a great day!

Hey ladies!

I have a really dumb question, and Im sure you can explain this to me... How do you know how many dpo have passed?... eg. I was supposed to O on CD 16 but got two possitive OPKs on CDs 12 and 13....so I´m guessing I O somewhere around CD 13 and 14...I have no idea, it´s the firts cycle I try to track my O.... How did you calculate yours???

NewJZ, let´s hope there´s nothing to worry about :) ...could be something really simple with your stomach maybe.... GL on your interview!!

Universa, so now you are officially on TWW!! yipee!!

Kath, what kind of herbal remedies are you planning on using??

Keep it cheerful!!! XX :D

Loveforlife,
are you charting? If you chart, ovulation is confirmed after 3 successive rise in temperatures and fertility friend puts cross hairs for you and the first day after ovulation is 1 DPO (Days past ovulation)

Loveforlife,
are you charting? If you chart, ovulation is confirmed after 3 successive rise in temperatures and fertility friend puts cross hairs for you and the first day after ovulation is 1 DPO (Days past ovulation)

I don´t usually temp, but i did a couple of times this cycle and again today. Today i´m about 1 degree higher than the previous measures.... I am on CD 15 today and my OPKs gave me positive results on CD 12 and 13..... this is so confusing!! :cry: Thanks Sweet18

Loveforlife,

I don´t usually temp, but i did a couple of times this cycle and again today. Today i´m about 1 degree higher than the previous measures.... I am on CD 15 today and my OPKs gave me positive results on CD 12 and 13..... this is so confusing!! :cry: Thanks Sweet18

That should be good... did the temp rise after cd 13?

Awww I don´t get it :cry: this is starting to bo su frustrating...again... I think I might have missed it... temp is a mess, OPKs gave 2 positives and the first one wasn´t unitl like 11 pm that i came back from work...so I may have Od in the morning...I have no idea if I have to calculate from the first +OPK, the second, or the firts time it came -again.... I feel some light cramps but it´s also confusing cause i´ve had this terrible cough this last days that my abs feel like I was at the gym all month :cry: How do you girls know / guess your O?? :cry:
..... so there goes cheerful for me!! sorry girls....

Awww I don´t get it :cry: this is starting to bo su frustrating...again... I think I might have missed it... temp is a mess, OPKs gave 2 positives and the first one wasn´t unitl like 11 pm that i came back from work...so I may have Od in the morning...I have no idea if I have to calculate from the first +OPK, the second, or the firts time it came -again.... I feel some light cramps but it´s also confusing cause i´ve had this terrible cough this last days that my abs feel like I was at the gym all month :cry: How do you girls know / guess your O?? :cry:
..... so there goes cheerful for me!! sorry girls....

Yes, it is confusing.. You usually O within 12-48 hours of your 1st +ve OPK.
You might have caught the surge or peak lh surge. Only ultrasound can correctly confirm your O if you aren't charting.
If you chart, then, the 3 high temps after the previous 6 low temps confirms that you Oed and will give you the exact O date!!
I usually chart on fertility friend and it gives me O based on my EWCM and +Ve OPK's.

Hope it helps..
Good luck on your BFP

How's everyone feeling today?

I'm feeling less hopeful today. I caved and took a frer even though I know it's early... I'm at 10 dpo, but it was a bfn! I know were not out till the witch comes but it still hurt. I'm going to hold out till sun and see if either AF shows and if not ill test again. Just sucks because I thought we figured our timing perfectly. :(

I'm feeling less hopeful today. I caved and took a frer even though I know it's early... I'm at 10 dpo, but it was a bfn! I know were not out till the witch comes but it still hurt. I'm going to hold out till sun and see if either AF shows and if not ill test again. Just sucks because I thought we figured our timing perfectly. :(

Yes, I know how it feels, because even I start to test with frer from 8 dpo.
but hang on, you are not out until af arrives!!
Good luck with your BFP!

Aww hun don´t get your hopes down yet, it´s too early.... you defenitely still have a chance....try to keep it positive these days until AF´s due date and test again.... we are all here hoping for the best, that is our BPFs.... I have no idea if I o´d when I was supposed to or earlier and I missed it...so no TWW for me...just waiting for AF due date in a couple of weeks.... so, I´m feeling kind of down too... Are you feeling better?? did the cramps go away? how about your interview?

Hope you´re all doing fine girls!! HUGS!!

Thanks ladies. I'm really trying to stay positive but this waiting game is hell! So if I'm going to hold out with hope you Def have to as well love, you too may have timed it perfectly.

The kicker today, if i didn't feel down enough already, this girl I work with found out a few weeks ago she was pregnant and was upset bc she didn't want to get pregnant now (I posted about this previously on this board but not sure if I did so in this thread)... WELL today she told me it's twins!!! She's still not even happy and here she it telling all about the way she's feeling while I die inside. I should be happy for her but how can I be when she didn't even want this and I'm trying so hard. Am I completely unreasonable for feeling this way? I'd never say it aloud (outside this thread lol) but I can't help but think it! I'm so sad and jealous and hate being this way... :'(

Hi Ladies

NJ, how awful for you. I hope you are feeling better now and the cramps have subsided - you are defininetely not out yet! Don't get discouraged :flower:

Welcome MrsThornton :hi: How you doing? How long have you been trying?

I'm 5dpo today, not entirely sure why my temp has dipped this morning - yesterday it was waaay up there! :shrug: I had a very weird sensation in the early hours of this morning, like a grinding burrowing kind of feeling around the uterus area - vey strange :wacko:

Hope your all ok x

I'm seriously in bed about to cry now... sorry for my dramatics, but I think AF is here and 5 days early no less!! When I wiped this morning there was blood smear, not enough for a flow yet but more than spotting.

And yet another kick, my little cousin accidentally got his gf pregnant and will be having a baby girl.

I can't anymore... :cry:

Sorry universa,

I totally ignored your post... cramping I'd say normally us a good sign. but I don't know enough about temping to understand the dip. But keep going at it, maybe it will shift back up. I know I have to get better at that and not rely on opk alone... GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->