Cycle 3 started, anyone wanna be buddies?

Aw Kath!!! Big hugs to you!!! I know how you feel about not wanting/having elsewhere to vent! I feel the same way, and my darling mother in law (somewhat sarcastic lol) is always like grand kids this and grand kids that- then last week at my DH's cousins 5th bday party she was like don't worry it'll happen when it happens (I think my DH told her to back off finally) I wanted to be like, it's partly your fault I stress the way info... But that's not really the truth. Truth is, we just really want a baby- she just seems to constantly remind us of that!

Right now I'm just taking prenatals with folic acid and DHA but I think we're going to go to a fertility dr in June if we don't get preg before that. At that point well be at 6 months and being we're a little older we just want to get checked and make sure there are no problems... I actually brought it up to my DH today and he was more than ok with it. I was nervous he might think I'm getting nutty over this. I was so relieved when he was fine with it!!

Other than that I'm still occasionally spotting... No other symptoms really. Hoping to not see AF on Monday!!! Please keep fx for me :)

How is everything else going with all of you? Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend!!!

Sorry for the double post. My computer froze and reposted it somehow lol!

Hiya, my temp rose this morning so I thought oooh this could be the start of my O, as it dipped yesterday, but I've had a negative opk this evening :-( ugh it's so horrible waiting to O. Especially with my whacky cycles!! I'm just crossing my fingers that I O again this cycle!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/417fed//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Any news kath? Did you get a POS opk today? I've been so irregular with temping that I'm not really sure the pattern with dips and o's! If I don't get my bfp I'm going to try and get better and more consistent next month!

Here's a stumper for you all (well whoever still checks this lol)...
Tomorrow I'll be at cd 16 and officially 1 day late, I still have occasional spotting, mild cramps, and today... extremely strong smelling urine. I think I'm just symptom spotting at this point bc I want it so bad but are those signs pointing in the right direction? Has anyone heard if smelly/strong urine as a symptom? Any advice is appreciated.

Aw Kath!!! Big hugs to you!!! I know how you feel about not wanting/having elsewhere to vent! I feel the same way, and my darling mother in law (somewhat sarcastic lol) is always like grand kids this and grand kids that- then last week at my DH's cousins 5th bday party she was like don't worry it'll happen when it happens (I think my DH told her to back off finally) I wanted to be like, it's partly your fault I stress the way info... But that's not really the truth. Truth is, we just really want a baby- she just seems to constantly remind us of that!

Right now I'm just taking prenatals with folic acid and DHA but I think we're going to go to a fertility dr in June if we don't get preg before that. At that point well be at 6 months and being we're a little older we just want to get checked and make sure there are no problems... I actually brought it up to my DH today and he was more than ok with it. I was nervous he might think I'm getting nutty over this. I was so relieved when he was fine with it!!

Other than that I'm still occasionally spotting... No other symptoms really. Hoping to not see AF on Monday!!! Please keep fx for me :)

How is everything else going with all of you? Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend!!!

Hey JZ! I am glad your DH reacted so mature and responsible btw! Fertility checks should really be a first point of call to make sure you avoid any long-term disappointments. I got myself checked in Jan (and a good thing as they discovered early stage of cervical cancer, now treated btw!) and got OH checked out 2-3 weeks ago so they discovered low sperm count and low sperm concentration! Also, the Dr would check your rubella immunisation which is quite important.

Fingers crossed that the spotting does not signal AF!! How many days have you been spotting btw. If this is not an implantation bleed, it may be worthwhile to check if it might for some reason be progesterone deficiency.. It never hurts to be on the safe side!!

Fingers crossed and lots lots lots of positive thoughts your way!! :hugs::flower:

Any news kath? Did you get a POS opk today? I've been so irregular with temping that I'm not really sure the pattern with dips and o's! If I don't get my bfp I'm going to try and get better and more consistent next month!

Here's a stumper for you all (well whoever still checks this lol)...
Tomorrow I'll be at cd 16 and officially 1 day late, I still have occasional spotting, mild cramps, and today... extremely strong smelling urine. I think I'm just symptom spotting at this point bc I want it so bad but are those signs pointing in the right direction? Has anyone heard if smelly/strong urine as a symptom? Any advice is appreciated.

As far as I know, yes, smelly urine can be a pg symptom!! :)
Fingers crossed that the witch stays far far away!!! xx

Hey :hi:

I am trying not to look at my temps too much! Although last cycle they had already started dropping by now but isnt 5dpo too early for an implantation dip?
Yay to your dip, fx its a good sign - bet you cant wait til tomorrow :flower:

Hey :) :hugs:
And that is a wise decision. If I focused on my temps so much I'd go bonkers this weekend as my temperature didn't go back up as quick as usual!!
No spotting at my end.. Did pg tests since 7 DPO, no good news so far, but it is early days..
Did heaps of work in the garden btw to keep my thoughts away, we laid a patio, part of it covered :) I planted some courgettes, and lots of flowers, a lilac tree, and shrubs :) Also planted two hanging baskets and hung them up :) Springtime! As a result aaaaall my muscles, including those I did not know existed, are so achy.
Last night I could not sleep from pain. My breasts were so swollen and so painful I couldn't sleep.. The nipples were blood red almost.. dark purplish rather. But swollen and tender breasts and nipples are something normal for me post ovulation cos of the higher levels of progesterone. I have decided to refrain from taking painkillers unless I'm nearly dying lol, so that I don't do smth wrong in case this is my month.. Managed to find time for 2 hours of spa on the Friday after work.. and will have to find some more time for relaxation soon, in an effort to keep my mind off.
How was your weekend?? :hugs::flower:

Hey ecarroll,

Thanks. I've spotted occasionally foe an few days now, and will ded be getting it checked out if I don't end up pg this month.

I did do a hpt this morning and although a day late and no AF, I still got a bfn. I'm guess ill see if she shows and try again in a few days... :(

Hi guys, I'm still not O'ing, but only cd 23. Last cycle O was between cd25 and cd28. Last night we bd'd and there was a load of peach colour when I wiped. I wasn't in pain so I didn't think I was bleeding. Today then I've had a bit of it stain a panty liner, really not sure what it is. I've been ill for a week now, some kind of virus my doctor seems to think. I'm not even thinking it could be pregnancy as I feel it would be impossible, but I'm freaking out wondering why it was that colour last night :-s xx

Hi lovelies :flower:

I def know what you mean about ppl getting on your nerves! FIL keeps asking me when i'm due if I say anything like, 'oh, can't get comfy', 'funny tummy' 'i'm tired'! :growlmad: REALLY winds me up! Its so nice to come and chat to you ladies :blush:

NJ, so sorry you still haven't got your bfp even with the spotting - does seem a bit strange doesn't it! :dohh: And I have definitely read that strong smelling urine can happen during pregnancy.

Kath, hang in there. I'm sure you will o soon. Keep doing those opk's and hopefully you'll get a + before you know it! At least you are recording your temps so you can see exactly what is happening - I find it soooo useful and I find it really fascinating to see what our bodies do! Not sure about the bloody mucus - maybe oh knocked something up there? :wacko:

Ecarrol, hope your muscles are feeling better! We were decorating yesterday so that took my mind off things too! Until DH decided to inform me how desperate he is for me to get pregnant! That REALLY helped the matter, not! :dohh: My temps are all over the place post o this cycle - completely different to last cycle so who knows whats going on - I have lost hope though and don't feel confident at all :cry: I haven't got any symptoms at all anymore, only occasionally throbbing bbs, strange that they felt really heavy when I got up in the night though, and this morning but not during the day.
AF is due around thursday/friday so we'll see then!

Hope all is good xx

Well ladies, I've been to the docs again and she says I have a virus most probably and to just take paracetamol "in case" I'm pregnant. I was like "right it's impossible cos I haven't o'd" I really really wish ppl would stop saying it now. If I'd O'd and was in my tww then I would be excited and thinking oooh this could be it. But I'm not. So I'm just annoyed. Grrrrrr :-(

Sorry to rant but I got no where else to lol!! Hope everyone's ok :) xx

Hi sweeties!!

It´s been a few days since I visited the thread and there´s a lot going on!! i was glad to read you guys again!!

NJZ, i read that urine can in fact be smellier during pregnancy because of the hormones, and besides that, your nose might be more sensible.... also read that implantation bleeding may last for 1 to 3 days or so.... maybe there are two of them inside and implanted at different times?? :winkwink: Any news??

Ecarroll is right about having tests done... I also had some hormone tests done a few months ago, and found out that everything is just fine, except that I have a low ovary reserve.... Usually fertility starts decreasing by the age of 30, not sure exactly what age you are, but I think it doesn´t do any harm to check anyways, couse for instance, I´m 32 and shouldn´t have this problem yet but I do... so, you never know.. :shrug: I also had a general blood test done to see how everything else is doing because I´ve been a vegetarian for over 10 years and didn´t know if my general health was at its best...but fortunately it is!! :thumbup: What I´m trying to say with this whole bla bla bla is that I advice to check everything when TTC, just to really know how much time we have or if there are any changes or things to be done before getting preg.

I am on DPO 9, been having light cramps ever since O, and now starting to have the typicall AF simptoms of moodiness and aching boobs....I´m positive that old witch :witch: will come and get me by the end of this month GGrrrr!!!!

FX for your girls, I´m hopeful that you´ll get your BFPs this month, and Kath, hang in there, O will come soon...:hugs:

Hey Kath!! Good to hear you went to the doc...sorry you have this nasty virus.... I know it can be so annoying when deep inside you feel your hopes on the floor.... I had a bad cough last week and as I was browsing for cough medicines at the drugstore saw that every single one says it shouldn´t be taken during pregnancy.... i had this long battle inside my head "may be you are!!....no you´re not..... but wat if???.... naaaa!!!" lol.... truth is, we don´t know... so it´s pretty much 50-50.... just in case... i also bought paracetamol and a natural cough syrup of honey and eucaliptus....

I´ve never temped, but for what I´ve read on threads they can really be a mess...I think no one ever knows for sure if they´ve O.... think it has to be a temp/OPK/MC combo or something lol..... so maybe it already happened!! have faith and try to stay as breezy as you can :)

Big hugs and baby dust on your way, all the way from Mexico :)

Hey ladies, I was browsing the web for something that may help Kath feel a bit better and found this free e-book that can actually come very handy to all of us TTC.... so toss your high-heels after work, make yourselves a cup of preg-safe tea (just in case), sit back and happy reading!

Can´t upload the book because it´s too big, but here´s the link...

https://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/support-files/gettingpregnantguide.pdf

:hugs:

Thanks chick :) well I'm fairly certain that my temps last cycle were accurate and were backed up by the opks I did. But with me being really poorly, my temps may be affected. I'm still gona take my temps every morning and just see what happens! I just cannot wait for me to eventually get my bfp :)

I was thinking of asking a doc about fertility checks in a month or so?! It's been 6mths now, but I know we're relatively young, which is why I haven't asked for anything just yet :-/

Xx

Hi lovelies :flower:

I def know what you mean about ppl getting on your nerves! FIL keeps asking me when i'm due if I say anything like, 'oh, can't get comfy', 'funny tummy' 'i'm tired'! :growlmad: REALLY winds me up! Its so nice to come and chat to you ladies :blush:

NJ, so sorry you still haven't got your bfp even with the spotting - does seem a bit strange doesn't it! :dohh: And I have definitely read that strong smelling urine can happen during pregnancy.

Kath, hang in there. I'm sure you will o soon. Keep doing those opk's and hopefully you'll get a + before you know it! At least you are recording your temps so you can see exactly what is happening - I find it soooo useful and I find it really fascinating to see what our bodies do! Not sure about the bloody mucus - maybe oh knocked something up there? :wacko:

Ecarrol, hope your muscles are feeling better! We were decorating yesterday so that took my mind off things too! Until DH decided to inform me how desperate he is for me to get pregnant! That REALLY helped the matter, not! :dohh: My temps are all over the place post o this cycle - completely different to last cycle so who knows whats going on - I have lost hope though and don't feel confident at all :cry: I haven't got any symptoms at all anymore, only occasionally throbbing bbs, strange that they felt really heavy when I got up in the night though, and this morning but not during the day.
AF is due around thursday/friday so we'll see then!

Hope all is good xx
Oh I know what you mean! This cycle had been so different for me too! My temps usually hit the 37 C mark and stay there till AF. This time they have been lower and climbed up slow. Exactly the month my fiance could finally be home more around O! Ugh!
About the sore breasted, same here, couldn't sleep cos of it last night, as soon as the morning came, they eased off in time for work!
Scheduled a blitz blood test today btw,will know tomorrow for certain if I'm pg or not.
Need painkillers and need to know if there's a point to all this suffering lol!
Have you been feeling nauseous at all? x

Hey ladies, the witch got me today... son in back to cycle day 1! and son it begins all over again!!! Ugh.

Anyway to the points you've made, I am going to schedule a visit for the Dr to get ourselves checked out. I'm 32 and my dh is 36 so I'd rather know now what I'm up against. My Dr just wouldn't refer me till we hot 6 months. This will be our 6th cycle ttc so I'm scheduling it for late May (were going on vacation from may 7-13) so well give it none more natural gone it hour worrying TOO much and bring is always more frequent when we're away from our everyday routines... maybe that will don't he trick and if it doesn't well have the appt scheduled.

Hope things are looking better for you ladies!

I´m starting to get a bit desperate...i´ve been having cramps ever since O at CD 13, but now my uterus actually hurts...i feel this weird pressure, as if something was squeezing it and the same tame pulling it appart :cry: AF isn´t due until April 30 so could it be pms???.... my boobies hurt too...a lot..i´m almost 10 dpo.... what do you think???

Hey ladies, ff has suddenly decided that I O'd 4 days ago :-/ lol! So apparently I'm 4dpo, but not sure as I've only done 1 opk and it was negative but I've been poorly so haven't bothered to do anymore :-/ so I don't know whether we caught or missed it or whether I have actually O'd, so I suppose I'll have to wait and see :-( xx

My Ovulation Chart

Hey ladies, ff has suddenly decided that I O'd 4 days ago :-/ lol! So apparently I'm 4dpo, but not sure as I've only done 1 opk and it was negative but I've been poorly so haven't bothered to do anymore :-/ so I don't know whether we caught or missed it or whether I have actually O'd, so I suppose I'll have to wait and see :-( xx

My Ovulation Chart

Giving you lots and lots and lots of hugs and hoping you caught it this month!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->