Cycle 3 started, anyone wanna be buddies?

Aw thanks Hun :) i just feel a bit all over the place this cycle. I don't even think my chart shows an obvious ovulation, but I suppose I'll have to wait and see what my temps are like the next few days :-/ xx

Woohoo!! BFP on a clearblue digital this evening! :)
DF holding the test result! Hope it sticks!!

Attachments

• IMG-20130423-00789.jpg
    IMG-20130423-00789.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1

WOOOHOOO!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Congratulations mom!!!!!! Geeee!!! I couldn´t feel happier for you!!! At how many DPOs did you test?????

:hugs:

Hey!! Congrats on the bfp!!!! Bloody well done!!!!! My god I'm so excited for you :) 10dpo are you? I just had a nose at ur chart and it looks fab :) aw I'm so happy, come on bfps for the rest of us!!! Lucky thread :) xxxx

WOOOHOOO!!!

Congratulations mom!!!!!! Geeee!!! I couldn´t feel happier for you!!! At how many DPOs did you test?????

Thank you!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Tested daily (and sometimes twice daily) since DPO7...:blush: Am 10 DPO today, got a negative result in the morning, and a positive this evening!!

WOOOHOOO!!!

Tested daily (and sometimes twice daily) since DPO7...:blush: Am 10 DPO today, got a negative result in the morning, and a positive this evening!!

Wow!! I´m 10DPO too!!!! and trying to hold on on the testing.... but this kind of encourages me to test at night when i get back from work! At what CD did you O??

Hey!! Congrats on the bfp!!!! Bloody well done!!!!! My god I'm so excited for you :) 10dpo are you? I just had a nose at ur chart and it looks fab :) aw I'm so happy, come on bfps for the rest of us!!! Lucky thread :) xxxx

Yes either 9 or 10 DPO, Fertilityfriend notes it as 9 DPO using the Advanced setting, and 10DPO using the Fertility awareness one! I opted for fertility awareness as I think I ovulated the day I got my ovulation cramps. Had very light AF pressure-like cramps this morning (now getting worse!), boobs were no longer very painful this morning so i was so worried, had light nausea later in the morning, light almost non-existent spotting when I came back from work, and decided to test before I pop a painkiller.. Was about to toss the test before it came back with a positive reading!! Screeched and ran down the stairs!! DF and I were both stunned after the negative blood test (had the test done yesterday, had the results today)!!! Hope it sticks!!!

Bring us the good luck Ecarroll!!!! :D lol!!!! I´ve been reading that 10 dpo is too soon to detect a positive, but you have given me the courage to test!! lol :D C´mon Clear Blue Digital!! Give me a BFP!!!

Aw Hun fingers crossed for a sticky bean :) yippee!!! Xxx

Wow!! I´m 10DPO too!!!! and trying to hold on on the testing.... but this kind of encourages me to test at night when i get back from work! At what CD did you O??

I ovulated kinda late this month again at CD16! Temps took their time to go up actually, didn't get to the usual level till 8DPO! Plus had a dip on two consecutive days! Bad fever yesterday, couldn't sleep with swollen breasts and fever the night before.. Was sure I had a cold! Definitely test again, I understand some ladies on here didn't get their BFPs till CD12 and later.. Every woman is different, for sure!

Ahhhh congrats ecarroll!!!!! Wishing you 9 months of bliss!!! So happy for you!

Hi Girls!!! Guess what???? Yesterday afternoon after Ecarroll´s good luck :flower: and thinking around all these cramps i finally did it!!!! Don´t want to get my hopes up so fast before being totally certain and having an ultrasound in a couple of weeks... DH is crazy thrilled!!!!!! Today I´ll go for a blood test. Wish me luck!!!!

How are you girls doing??:hugs:

Attachments

• DSC_0434.jpg
    DSC_0434.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
Hey Hun how's things? I'm currently 5dpo apparently and I'm feeling so irritable and nauseas. Had a virus for a week so far now. My fiancé is really not up for bd'ing at the mo cos he's poorly too now :( I'm convinced ff will start changing my O date once I keep adding my temps daily, like it did last cycle :-( I'm just hoping we caught the egg if I have actually O'd already as we won't be bd'ing for a few days I don't think :-( I think my temps are rubbish too, they're not as high as last month, but then again, I don't know how reliable they are cos of my illness lol who knows!!!

Hope everyone's doing ok :) xx

As my god I didn't see ur post then as I replied to universa!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Omg omg omg yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Now this is a lucky thread!!!!! Big hugs to you!! Please both keep in touch as long as u can to let us know how ur both getting on :) xxxxxz

Hi Girls!!! Guess what???? Yesterday afternoon after Ecarroll´s good luck :flower: and thinking around all these cramps i finally did it!!!! Don´t want to get my hopes up so fast before being totally certain and having an ultrasound in a couple of weeks... DH is crazy thrilled!!!!!! Today I´ll go for a blood test. Wish me luck!!!!

How are you girls doing??:hugs:

Fantastic news!!! So exciting!!! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::flower:

Aw congrats!!!! 2 bfp, how exciting!

Kath, there's still time, don't lose hope!!!

Wish in could join in the bfp announcements....hopefully next month!

Hi ladies!

Thanks for your good vibes! :hugs:

Today I had a blood test done and came out positive too.... I wanted to tell you that I´m feeling a bit worried since I´ve been having cramps ever since O as if AF was about to arrive, Im hoping they will go away but they haven´t.... I don´t remember if I told you girls about this, but I had a mc at 7 weeks back in November (it was an anembryonic preg) so I have to admit i´m feeling kind of scared....:cry:

I really need your words of wisdom girls!!! DH is so happy and all he can say is everything will turn out alright, and maybe it will, but for now I feel this weight of being completely responsible of what may happen...

How have you been feeling Ecarroll? Have your aches gone away???

Kath, so if you already O its very likely that you may get your bfp this month!!! are you planning on testing soon???

Universa, NJZ how´s everything???

Sending lots of hugs!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->