Cycle 4 here we go

Magrat

Reaction score
Hey there :wave:
The witch got me today but I am determined to get rid of her....for about 9 months. Looking for fellow buddies to share the ups and downs of the tcc journey:happydance:

:wave: started our second cycle ttc #2 yesterday!

Hi Bellaxgee and good luck with this cycle! We are both cd2 so may be tww buddies as well :) My app shows ovulation on 4th but we'll see. We are trying for #1 and I just started vitamin b complex.

Stupid :witch:.

I'm still a few days away from AF but this will be cycle 5 with a :bfn: if we fail.

TTC #1. :dust:

This will be cycle 5 of trying for me would love someone to wait and share with :)

Stupid :witch:.

I'm still a few days away from AF but this will be cycle 5 with a :bfn: if we fail.

TTC #1. :dust:
Crystal I hope the witch stay away:hugs:

This will be cycle 5 of trying for me would love someone to wait and share with :)
Hi TTC84! We are here to share and vent whenever you want :)
ASF Can't wait for af to leave:coffee:

Hi, we are cycle 4 ttc #2 I'm cd 7 would love to join please? Xx

Welcome Twilighter! The more the merrier :)
Is anyone doing something different this cycle?

I have started evening primrose oil (until ov) and vit b complex, we'll see if it makes any difference haha

Just started cycle 3, ttc #3.

I tend to o early (twins were conceived on cd10) so hoping to o around the beginning / middle of next week. Basically, once AF finishes we need to crack on with BD :sex:

:dust: to all

Just started cycle 3, ttc #3.

I tend to o early (twins were conceived on cd10) so hoping to o around the beginning / middle of next week. Basically, once AF finishes we need to crack on with BD :sex:

I'm the same way. O comes quickly after AF finishes. :)

I can't add evening primrose oil because I pinpoint ovulation based on gut feeling:blush: If I get opks I will try it or maybe from next cd1 till the first clean day. However, I have read good things about it:thumbup:
Mrs Mc you got the cutest pic! DF wants twins but they don't run in our family:shrug:
I want 3-4kids but at the moment 1 would be heaven:cloud9: How big is your dream family?

I think I am getting a sinus infection from the air conditioner at work. I don't want to get sick and miss this cycle:cry: atm I really don't like most of my co-workers. What sane person wants cold air blowing into her/his face. It isn't even that hot outside?!
Hope you have a better day!

Mrs Mc you got the cutest pic! DF wants twins but they don't run in our family:shrug:
I want 3-4kids but at the moment 1 would be heaven:cloud9: How big is your dream family?

Aww, thank you. Love my girls, they're my absolute world :cloud9:

I would love 4 kids but OH is pretty set on 3. I should be grateful, as originally he only wanted 2, but with having the twins, he agreed we needed a third to feel more complete.

So, Im just waiting for AF to finish so we can get started on this month,...

O, by the way...twins arent in our family either...so you never know...!

Good morning!
Mrs Mc I may look up natural ways to increase my chance for twins:blush:
AFM CD 5 and still waiting for af to end. Then I will wait to o and then the tww will start ... oooh that waiting :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"