Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Yes!!!

There's no way 3 different brands of tests would do an evap, within the time and with different urine surely??

If it's pink you're all good!!! (And yep I had evaps on diff brands on diff days but they weren't pink so maybe indents/shadows)

Very very light pink I would say... Looks like I'll need to wait until tomorrow for sure...

If you had evaps on all tests within limits are you sure you didn't have a chemical?

I see it on all! Really hope it darkens for you. Good luck! :thumbup:

No, definitely not. I don't think they were evaps because the lines were there but weren't pink. I'd never had a line on FRER unless it was pink so it threw me. Then I started to see quite a few women on here with the same thing happening. Guess I'm just overly cautious now! But if you can see pink then that's amazing!!!

Quickly opened to snap it...

Look pink?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 72
Wow thats brilliant. Ic will darken this afternoon mine did.
AVOID doing ur digi till after af it will just say not pregnant. They are so crap

Going to wait until morning now

Wish it was morning already lol

Yes, I may do one later. Just been to loo so maybe just before bed, but oh will be about so want to do it so he doesn't know just yet :)

OH glong! I've just logged on and seen your updates!! I see it on the IC and the other cheapie test but not sure I see it on the FRER yet!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->