Anyone else want to join me ?
:dust: :dust: dust: to everyone xxxxxxxxx

Edit :
Cd2 Today
Cd3 Today
Cd4 Today
Cd5 Today Af Finally Gone.
Cd7 Today Cant Wait till next week to be in the Tww!!! :D

Around 4DPO today In the Tww again for the 8th time! Hope this is my last 1 :)

I will be cycle 8 day one about the 27 of this month. I"m lovin how we both have a Christmas ticker up! lol

I will join you, but i'm on CD6. I was in the exact same boat as you 6 days ago lol.

Anyway, i'm very sorry af got you, but there's always this month. Let's have April babies.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I will be cycle 8 day one about the 27 of this month. I"m lovin how we both have a Christmas ticker up! lol

I dont think i have seen anyone else with a christmas ticker :happydance:
Lol

:dust: :dust: xxx

I will join you, but i'm on CD6. I was in the exact same boat as you 6 days ago lol.

Anyway, i'm very sorry af got you, but there's always this month. Let's have April babies.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yeah April baby sounds good to me :thumbup:

:dust: :dust:
Best of luck xxxxxxxxxx

hey girls

im on cycle 8 but cd18! ttc baby number 1 since beginning jan. feeling a bit impatient tbh. how long did you take to conceive before?

hey girls

im on cycle 8 but cd18! ttc baby number 1 since beginning jan. feeling a bit impatient tbh. how long did you take to conceive before?

Haven't seen you in ages! My daughter wasn't planned, but I hadn't been using bc for about two months.

hey girls

Hiya Well it took 2 months with my 1st guess i was lucky but it took me 2 years and a little help from the doctors for my 2nd, now ive been trying since january same as you, doctors wont help me untill its been a year!! xx :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

Hey all,
6DPO today and hoping i had IB today. never had anything like it b4 so not sure what else it could be if not fxd for me x and :dust: to you ladies x

hey girls

Hiya Well it took 2 months with my 1st guess i was lucky but it took me 2 years and a little help from the doctors for my 2nd, now ive been trying since january same as you, doctors wont help me untill its been a year!! xx :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

HI charbaby, what kind of little help did you get?

hope it was ib for you!

hey girls

HI charbaby, what kind of little help did you get?

hope it was ib for you!

Hiya i was having bloods done to track when i was ovulating x

AH, so you didn't do meds or anything then?

ASsume everything was ok and you were just doing the Bd at the wrong time for 2 years?

IF so, are you doing opks to track o now?

well at the time they never tested for anything, i think they just thought i was bedding a the wrong time even though i was everyday/every other day at least....but this year i have been diagnosed with pcos, so thats what was stopping me b4 but they just didnt realise that then, ive got docotors appointment on monday so if im not pregnant this time around im gunna beg them for some help (like meds this time) i was told i had to wait a year though so not sure what they will say as its only been 8 months x bit of an essay there sorry Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->