cycle all over place since m/c!

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by loz, Oct 22, 2008.

1. loz

loz Well-Known Member

had a m/c in apil at 18 weeks, and have been ttc ever since but cycle really irregular. is anyone else having the same problem?

2. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

No, I am not. Did you have irregular cycles before getting pregnant? I would speak to your DR about it. Sorry for your loss. :hug:

3. loz

loz Well-Known Member

no i didnt but i didnt really notice if i was a bit late when i wasnt ttc

4. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

Then I would talk to your DR, because maybe you need Clomid to even out your cycles, if and when you are ready to TTC again. :hug:

5. honeybunch2k7

honeybunch2k7 Well-Known Member

I am. You are not alone. I used to be able to count on a 25 day cycle. Now my period is like a box of chocolates never know what I'm gonna get.

So sorry for your poor little babe. :hug: :hug:

6. m_t_rose

m_t_rose Mommy of Jacob and Julia

I was the same way before the m/c my cycle was spot on 29 days I could pretty much predict it down to the hour, but now it is anything from 29 days to 45 days. It has been like 7 months since I m/c. I hope it becomes more regular for you soon

7. loz

loz Well-Known Member

hi thanks 4 replys. whats this clomid? can u get multiple births of taking that?

8. Dona

Dona Well-Known Member

I had a m/c in April too and experienced irregular cycles. It drove me mad and I got really down about it as I could not work out when I was ovulating. I had two periods in 4 months. I am now 12 weeks pregnant.

Three tips for you which helped me.

1. Get Agnus Castor, its a natural herb and regulates your cycle. It really does work.
    2. Have 'top' up sex....Have it at least every second day as sperm live between 2-5 days, that way you will always be 'topped' up. Again, it worked, I fell pregnant after two periods and I didn't have a clue when I was ovulating!
    3. Don't stress yourself out worrying about it or it won't happen quickly. Do something to take your mind off making babies. I employed a Personal Trainer to get rid of the m/c baby fat.

Good luck girls, I really wish you all the best :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

9. Misselle44

Misselle44 Well-Known Member

It took forever for my cycle to work out after my m/c, like 6 months or so. Eventually it straightened out.

10. SJK

SJK Well-Known Member

11. mugzy

mugzy Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

So sorry for your loss :hugs: Are you charting? I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks last year, and my cycle went funny. I started charting after that to see what was happening. I charted for 8 cycles, and then fell pregnant. My periods never returned to what they were before, but I could tell when I ovulated and my luteal phase was consistantly 12 days.
    :hug: