Cycle buddies? 3dpoish

TyeMarie88

Reaction score
Just looking for some cycle buddies to help get thru this 2ww. 3rd cycle with TTC. Just trying naturally with no extra help.

All are welcome to reply and swap stories and any advice.

I'm cd20 now it's like 1:40am here so 7 days till af or testing

Hi ladies! Thanks for joining me! Lol. I'm 10dpo. Tested yesterday after telling myself not to and got a BFN! I'm not having too many symptoms anymore. How about you guys?

well I checked my app this morning after putting my temp n and looks like im 4dpo ovulated later then I thought

Miss Waiting, I haven't tried tempting. I've only used opks and tracked ewcm. I told myself that I would do that next month if the witch shows her face.

Miss Waiting, I haven't tried tempting. I've only used opks and tracked ewcm. I told myself that I would do that next month if the witch shows her face.

I've been doing it for a while just to better understand my cycle before we ttc and it's helping alot because I didn't know about cm like what to look for till a couple of.days ago. I use natural cycles

The first time after a cervix check that I saw ewcm I literally squealed and giggled! Hahahahahahaha, who knew cm would make me so excited?! 🤔🤣😂

Yea I'm going to be keeping an eye out for it next cycle I'm just dead confused at the moment with my cm as normally there is like nothing at all after ovulation and I currently have creamy and a good amount

I have the same thing going on. I had to travel for work today (3 and a half hours) and as soon as I got to the building I rushed to the bathroom because I thought AF was here, but instead it was a lot of creamy cm. I'm usually dry before AF.

I have the same thing going on. I had to travel for work today (3 and a half hours) and as soon as I got to the building I rushed to the bathroom because I thought AF was here, but instead it was a lot of creamy cm. I'm usually dry before AF.

Well fingers crossed it comes to something for us both it would be so amazing if it did

I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated. I believe that I am somewhere between 4dpo - 6dpo. My cycles vary from 26-30 days. I feel like I'm going crazy but my girls have been sore and tender since Tuesday!

I am 4dpo
Very crampy
I have irregular cycles due to breastfeeding my 11 month old.

MissWaiting i'm hoping it does as well. Still have some on and off mild burning like cramps going on.

Hi Jess! Welcome! No sore bbs over here! At least not more than usual before AF. I'm due in 2 days for her, so I think I'll wait to test again on Saturday!

Hi Crystal! What you're doing describing happened to my sister and she said her body and cycles were wonky during breastfeeding. She eventually found out that her cramping was due to another pregnancy, so i'm hoping the same for you!

Fingers crossed for us all ladies!

Welcome ladies sending baby dust to you
Tye- it would be cool then you automatically have a bump buddy to

Yesssss MissWaiting!!!! That would be awesome!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Yesssss MissWaiting!!!! That would be awesome!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

It would I have pregnant friends but they are all like getting close to their due dates so I'll end up pregnant with no bump buddie from my friends back home and none of my ohs friends have pregnant girlfriend and only one other couple are trying.
Just so glad I have this forum other wise id be all on my lonesome

I would be too! I have another friend that was TTC, but before her invitro transfer happened she cancelled the appt and decided to explore adoption. So, I would be TOTALLY alone and even tho my DH is very attentive... he just cant relate to my highs and lows of a growing baby in my belly lol.

I would be too! I have another friend that was TTC, but before her invitro transfer happened she cancelled the appt and decided to explore adoption. So, I would be TOTALLY alone and even tho my DH is very attentive... he just cant relate to my highs and lows of a growing baby in my belly lol.

Mine can't either he wants kids but he openly admits he isn't as excited to the whole ttc thing as me and he doesn't think he will be excited untill he has our baby in his arms but he is so supportive bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->