Cycle buddies? Currently 8DPO as of 4/1.

MelaMommy

Mom to 2 bys & 2 stepsons
Reaction score
Hey gals! Just wanted to see if anyone is near the same place in their cycle as I am and who would want a cycle buddy. This is my 9th cycle and I'm SOOOO over this already. I'd really like to buddy up with someone for support and so we can encourage each other during this tough time.

Hey there, i am a little bit ahead of you cd13. Whats your ttc history?

My youngest is 8 and I haven't been pg since. I only started actively TTC (charting & temping) in August of last year, so I'm currently on my 9th cycle. It's starting to wear me down and I'm just praying I get a BFP soon before I lose it! LOL! How about yours?

Hey ladies I'm cd5 and would like to join you! This is my second month ttc after my first missed miscarriage. We are trying for baby 1, got pregnant fairly quickly the first time so hopefully we will have better luck with our next pregnancy... Do you ladies chart? Use opks?

Can I join? I'm a little ahead I'm cd15 also. I had a miscarriage in June of this year and haven't had much luck sense.

But yesterday I for sure ovulated fingers crossed!

Need some advise. I'm going to be on my honeymoon in 2 weeks would you take a test on the trip if you didn't get the wicked witch or just wait till you get home. The waiting is not easy.

Baby dust to all. :)

Hey swimmy, me and my hubby just went on a trip ( been a rough few months with miscarriage etc) we were trying... I brought a bunch of tests with me... Af did end of showing but I tested pretty much every day... We were having wine etc so wanted to feel okay with my choices so testing helped... Af did get me while we were away

I'm sorry to hear of your losses, ladies. This is my 2nd cycle, TTC #2 after missed miscarriage in December 2013, and my daughter is 8. I'm fairly close in cycle; today 3/21 is day 7 for me. I'm a little bit behind.

CD17 right now ff says I was suppose to o today but I have been getting neg opks all week but good cm. This is my first month actively ttc, I was on bcp for 6 months and this is my first cycle off. Prior I had very irregular cycles for 1.5 year that I think my MC and stress caused. I have a dd that 7 and I am ttc#2

My ff says I o different days then ovia...l tried a bunch online and most agree with ovia, I hate how expensive opks are!

Opk's are usually crazy expensive. I ended up buying the strips off line I got 100 for less than 20$ and they came with pregnancy tests. I have a good feeling about this month. Fingers crossed. :)

Fingers are crossed... Just waiting for o and my husband to get home from s business trip... Hope we don't miss it!

CD12 as of today. Will be Oing this week. Baby Dust to us all!!!

Hi Melamommy-

I'm with you on this! Today is CD 12 for me...we have been bd every other day since CD 9. I hope this month is our month!

LilPeggyPants- Praying this is our month! We BD yesterday and the day before & I may even throw in another one today just for kicks. I have a feeling I O'd yesterday, so my temps for the next 3 days will be telling me if I did. =)

MelaMommy-
Good luck --- I hope this month is yours! We BD every other day because it takes time for a man's body to replenish sperm--the longer the wait between ejaculation the more sperm. My husband had cancer 10 year ago and the radiation treatment may have had "fall out" near to the groin area--so that is why we are BD every other day. Honestly, I thought TTC would be easier -- before we started I had know idea about EWCM, timing of ovulation, etc....

Honestly, I thought TTC would be easier -- before we started I had know idea about EWCM, timing of ovulation, etc....

I'm totally with you on that one! With my 5 previous pregnancies, it was like all I had to blink at my ex and BOOM, just like that! LOL. I NEVER thought it would take 9 cycles! I believe God is the only one with the control over timing and we have to just go with it and we'll be blessed when he says it's time.

I was feeling like this might be my month but I keep feeling like AF is right around the corner now. Hope she doesn't get me but if she does I guess onto month 10.

I hope your instinct is wrong and she actually never shows! It's crazy how quickly 12 cycles is so quickly approaching!

Is this your first?

Yeah this would be my first. I'm trying not to freak out too much that it's been going on a year, because 2 months of it I went back on BC and with our opposite work schedules some months we miss our chance.

I tested this morning and got a BFN but with 5-6 days to go I guess that isn't too accurate. waiting is the worst.

Sending you some pink dust :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->