• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cycle buddies? Currently 8DPO as of 4/1.

According to FF, I O'd on CD13, a day earlier than predicted, but my chart also suggests that I might not have implanted until 9 or 10DPO, so perhaps baby hasn't been snuggled in for long enough. Bought another box of 3 FRERs today & I'm gonna use another cheapie this afternoon with as much hold as possible.

I pray you get your BFP on the VERY first cycle!!!

Well she wouldn't give me clomid but wants me to try metformin for at least 3 months before we try it. It's weird I've never been diagnosed with PCOS and i have regular cycles but I have gained weight that won't seem to go any no matter what, and I don't think I ovulate all the time so maybe I do lol. Gonna start it when I get back from my honeymoon sense I've been told it can have some less than pleasant side effects. When you take the digital post some pics! can't wait to get my BFP! :)

Hope you have a fabulous honeymoon! I'm getting married in exactly 500 days! (8/21/16). Do you temp at all? That was the only way I could make sure I was ovulating and plan BD around that. =) Hope you get your BFP soon too! Won't be getting a digi, but I'll put my test here from yesterday with the comparison from Easter's test. I have two more FRERs so I'll use one tomorrow (17DPO) & the last one on Sunday (19DPO). Thursday the 16th I have an appt for a physical and will get my OB referral that day.

https://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/Mela_Mommy/Baby%20stuff/20150408_0625321_zpsb15ctxe0.jpg

Yay that's so exciting! I just got back from my honeymoon can't believe I have to go back to work in a few days yuck! I did opk testing while on my honeymoon but not twice a day like I should have or at the right time so I never got a true positive. Hoping maybe for some good luck I'll let ya know :) hope you have a smooth pregnacy and a healthy baby in 8 months!!

Thanks, Swimmy! Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon and had great luck! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"