Cycle Buddies Wanted! CD1 around 1st Oct

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by Sarah+, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

Hi to buddies from the CD1 31st Aug group and anyone else who wants to hang out for the month and see some October :bfp: s
    :)

2. Reedy

Reedy Outnumbered x

Hey Sarah x

AF isnt too bad got a bit of backache but nothing other than that thank god x

Bring on the October :bfp:s I'm so ready for it this month x

3. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

Hey, Well I just deleted my cycle ticker because I don't have a clue! I declared CD1 yesterday as spotting had turned to light I though, and I had cramps, but now.... nothing. I wonder if this is related to low progesterone? Weird :dohh:

4. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

CD1 for me as well !!!:(
    but hope BFP for October :)

5. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Miel :cry: but welcome. October :bfp: here we come :)

6. Reedy

Reedy Outnumbered x

Hi Miel
    sorry to hear the :witch: got you too x

Heres to lots of october :bfp:s :happydance:

7. NikiJJones

NikiJJones Mummy to a magical boy

Can I join too? CD1 today (October 2nd), and I am soooooo determined for October :bfp:!!!! Let's wipe the floor with our witches and try for a full house of :bfp:s girls!

8. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

is it ok if i join too. started spotting last night so today is classed as cd1 for me.

hope we all get our :bfps: at the end of the month x

9. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

Welcome :) :happydance: Wow! 5 cats. I have a pair myself :)

10. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

Welcome too :) :happydance: And nice to have an experienced mum with us!

11. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Hope everyone's having a good week :) We've got a nice little group now.

Fertility Friend and I are confusing each other. Earlier this month, it gave me my ov line... then took it away.... then when I had pos OPK and EWCM it didn't give me one... now it just gave me CD29 line even though I'm spotting just waiting for proper AF (which I thought I had on the 1st when I started this thread!). FF seems to mainly use temps I think?
    Can anyone tell me if you temp is meant to go down before/at the start of/a couple days into AF?

Bye :)

12. NikiJJones

The temptation to go and get another one every time AF gets me is huge!!!

13. NikiJJones

Sarah: my OPKs and CM don't always agree with FF's OV date either. I sometimes don't get a +OPK until after I've already OVed (I usually feel OV quite clearly, so know when it has already happened). Also, FF won't give you CD1 until you record a day of heavy, medium or light AF. It does not count spotting as proper AF.
    My temps usually start falling either one or two days before AF comes, and then continues to fall a bit more once AF is here.

14. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

Thanks :) The same thing happened last month (my cycle link is there). Spotting for days, then light... for days.. then period. I guess it doesn't really matter, as long as I can pinpoint ovulation and calculate L-phase, and I honestly don't think I ov'd this month (was quite sick the first OPK day). The spotting + actul AF does take up a large chunk of my month though! I'm wondering if it could be related to low progest, as my dr suspects this due to my short L-phase.

Re your ov pain and OPKs, according to peeonastick.com, you 'feel' it in the lead up before it actually happens, so could you OPKs be right? You prob already considered this. Bye :)

15. NikiJJones

I feel it sort of swelling up before OV, but that can start anything from a week before to a few hours. Then I get total agony for a few hours, which I presume is when the follicle ruptures. 2 weeks ago my dog trod right in my ovary and I sware she triggered it to go!
    Mind you: all these lovely clear clues, and I still can't get a sticky :bfp:!!! We've BDed before, during and straight after OV and still at it 18 months down the line!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

16. Maple Leaf

Maple Leaf Guest

Is it too late to join you lovely ladies? I am a Bristish Ex-Pat originally from Yorkshire now living in Vancouver BC. I am on CD3 after having my Mirena Coil removed on the 5th September after 5 years. I have a DD age 9 and a DS age 6 and we are trying for another. I took 18 months to get pregnant first time around and just a couple of months second time, so I can sympathise with those still trying..Good Luck to all for those October BFPs

17. NikiJJones

Welcome MapleLeaf!
    Gret to have you along for the ride.

18. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

Never too late to join :) Welcome :happydance: I'm an expat too (Aussie), currently living in Asia.

19. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

A dog as well! You have a cute little family there :)

My dr told me that pain for a few hours is good as it means the egg is making a nice clean break! It's when you get pain for a few days....(me :hissy:) that it can mean it's having some troubles making its exit! I'm pleased too that you mentioned pressure -I get that but didn't realise what it was :dohh: Thanks :)

If it seems fairly certain that your little egg is there and waiting, and your L-phase looks good (I clicked on your FF link), have you had a SA done? (Not trying to scare you, sorry).
    Oh, I just noticed that you have an angel baby, so that prob isn't an issue.

Have a great weekend

20. Lilly123

Lilly123 Mommy to Zoe & Lily

morning all - CD 1 was 29 Sep for me.... good luck girls!!!:hug: