CYCLE day 1...anyone else!!!!

Shannon30

Reaction score
Af came alittle early but happy cd 29..onto next cycle anyone else!!!

Af came as scheduled today. Happy because this is the first cycle since my mc in July that is finally on time and normal. Hopefully this will be our month!

Af came as scheduled today. Happy because this is the first cycle since my mc in July that is finally on time and normal. Hopefully this will be our month!

Nini same here..mc in July!! Cycle has been off..this is the 1st month it's 1 day late usually 28 days today 29..I am excited. let's do this together!!! R u using opk's? talk soon.

Im cd1 today! Onto my 2nd cycle ttc!

How long have you been ttc?

Nini same here..mc in July!! Cycle has been off..this is the 1st month it's 1 day late usually 28 days today 29..I am excited. let's do this together!!! R u using opk's? talk soon.

First month for me that I didn't have any pg symptoms lol. I was having weird breast soreness, dizzy spells, fatigue, weird spotting at about 6dpo, catching colds you name it I had it lol ( I never have any AF symptoms, I just know it comes every 28 days). Went to the dr and they told me sometimes it takes a few month for things to be normal. First time I didn't have any symptoms and no weird cramping throughout the month.

This month I decided to temp. I used it the last week or so and I was able to pin point AF since I dropped below 98.1. So its pretty accurate for me. I was thinking of trying out the dollar store opk's but I think I'm going to try temping and see if that will work. I also started to take folic acid, I read online that it improves your chances. I am hoping this is my month but a part of me wants to wait. My little sister is trying IVF and I would hate to get pg and she not. So I am a little on the fence with it.

Lucy2013.... I have been ttc since July. Got pregnant late June, didn't know because we had been moving across country and I broke my phone with my period tracker. Found out at 6 weeks I was preggo and started spotting next day. Had an early MC in July and decided that we in fact wanted another. It's taken a few months for the witch to regulate herself and I think we are finally ready to go. And you?

hey there , im CD 2 today . gonna start clomid 3-7 25mgs (weird i know) but i O on my own but the dr says for my husbands low sperm count and motility , to give the swimmers more targets and to make sure my eggs are strong and ready , 1st cycle actively ttc .

hey there , im CD 2 today . gonna start clomid 3-7 25mgs (weird i know) but i O on my own but the dr says for my husbands low sperm count and motility , to give the swimmers more targets and to make sure my eggs are strong and ready , 1st cycle actively ttc .

GL. I am just waiting for this witch to disappear lol. Hoping to catch that egg this time too.

me too , im gonna try evening primrose oil for ewcm , im gonna stay in bed after bd for as long as i can . im using opks too , im giving it my best shot this month .

The witch got me today...hoping to try the SMEP plan this month!

This is my 8th cycle TTC #1 and I have a 24-26 day cycle (once in a while 30 days...)

Good luck ladies!

First month for me that I didn't have any pg symptoms lol. I was having weird breast soreness, dizzy spells, fatigue, weird spotting at about 6dpo, catching colds you name it I had it lol ( I never have any AF symptoms, I just know it comes every 28 days). Went to the dr and they told me sometimes it takes a few month for things to be normal. First time I didn't have any symptoms and no weird cramping throughout the month.

This month I decided to temp. I used it the last week or so and I was able to pin point AF since I dropped below 98.1. So its pretty accurate for me. I was thinking of trying out the dollar store opk's but I think I'm going to try temping and see if that will work. I also started to take folic acid, I read online that it improves your chances. I am hoping this is my month but a part of me wants to wait. My little sister is trying IVF and I would hate to get pg and she not. So I am a little on the fence with it.

Lucy2013.... I have been ttc since July. Got pregnant late June, didn't know because we had been moving across country and I broke my phone with my period tracker. Found out at 6 weeks I was preggo and started spotting next day. Had an early MC in July and decided that we in fact wanted another. It's taken a few months for the witch to regulate herself and I think we are finally ready to go. And you?

So sorry to hear about your mc. :(

I'm just on my 2nd cycle ttc now, cd4. My periods have been irregular since coming off the pill over a year ago, I thought they had started to settle down but then bam another crazy one! My last cycle was ok, I'm hoping this one will be too.

we were going to wait a bit linger before ttc but I'm so worried I will have problems ttc we brought it forward.

How are you getting on this cycle?are you temping? I very rarely sleep through the night and I work shifts so I don't think it will work for me!

Hello Lucy.... This cycle I am only temping and watching cm. I had a massive amount of ewcm yesterday after a bowel movement (sorry). I don't like to check my cervix too much because I feel weird all day after. I read online that its best after a bm, and I guess it was true. I am on cd 11 and have had :sex: the last 3 days. I know you're not suppose to dtd every day, but with my 3 pregnancies we dtd the moment af ended up until the day after o lol. I should be ovulating on cd 15 so it's coming up. Getting a little excited. My little sister also had 3 littles eggies put in her on Friday so there will be babies in my family either way lol.

How are you girls doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->