Cycle Day 16... Have I ovulated?

Azasha

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, :flower:

Refering to my other previous post on my TTW.. :winkwink:

So unfortunately the witch decide to make her entrance on the 1st March 2018 during my 1st cycle of 50mg Clomid...:cry: Was extremely upset as I was symptom spotting everything.. LOL!! But i was glad to know from my CD21 Progesterone test, i'm ovulating well with clomid. 42.4nmol/dl (13.5nmg/dl) :happydance:

So currently I was given another cycle of 50mg clomid from CD2-6 taken on 2nd march..

Today is CD16.. I've been having watery/clear cm since CD13.. Not much, just a dollop upon wiping.. And started to notice CD15 i had some small amount of stretchy clear discharges...:thumbup:

i wouldn't trust OPKs for now as I was having blazing test lines on CD9,CD10,CD11 last cycle with it.. And i did test again on CD9 this cycle, was really strong lines.. But as what i've known from other ladies taking clomid as well, they mentioned they've ovulated around CD14-16 onwards..

So we BD EOD on CD8,CD11,CD13,CD15..:sex:

Will continue doing it till CD21 EOD is possible..

So far, not much symptoms..
Just mild cramps started CD14.. notice i had some breakouts more on my scalps and face this cycle since CD13 till now.. Feeling nausea and sleepy as well started today CD16... Hormones gearing up i assume? :shrug::shrug:

Also, I decide to take myo-inositol as well for this cycle along with Folic Acid, L-Arginine since CD8.. And I notice i was dry as sahara dessert so we decide to use pre-seed for this cycle as well, even when I started to see some cm forming as days goes by.. Giving the spermies some time coating in that Preseed lube..:spermy:

P.S: DH has never opened up about having dreams or such.. But yesterday, he told me that he dreamt we had triplets.. All girls and they are super clingy on him.. :pink::pink::pink: Honestly, my heart sank hoping that dream would come true.. And also, if i were to conceived this cycle, according to the chinese gender prediction, i will be having a girl! And i really hope I do too! hee!! :blush:

So yes, I will try to update as much as I could, because it's extremely driving me crazy here to know the outcome.. Some supports will be great in this journey and cycle..

Wishing the best of luck and baby dust to all! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ok so its cycle day 17 and i found alot of this texture cm in my panties.. Is it consider fertile?

Attachments

• IMG_20180317_171311.jpg
    IMG_20180317_171311.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel