Cycle day 17. AF due 29th who is with me?!

My cramps and sore bbs have fizzled out too. AF due Monday which is cd28 but it can come any time between now and Monday really. I didn't have any symptoms with my DD until 6 weeks so as pp says this time its like there are too many symptoms. We'll see anyway. Sorry to those who got af already. I know how disappointing it is. Fingers crossed for next cycle.

Krissyb how old is your first LO?

I haven't bd since o, haven't felt like it lol :(
No symptoms so expecting af as usual, were only trying for 2/3 cycles after this as were getting married next year so will be stopping until close to the wedding if I don't fall quickly! X

My DD is 21 months :) But she acts a bit old for her age, and already seems to have so many "only child" characteristics (plays on own at daycare, etc) that sometimes I worry we already waited to long lol

We haven't dtd since around O either. I didn't stop intentionally but my libido just plummeted. And we're traveling at the beginning of next month and sharing a room with DD, so I'm not sure I'll have a chance to catch the next cycle lol

My DD is 21 months :) But she acts a bit old for her age, and already seems to have so many "only child" characteristics (plays on own at daycare, etc) that sometimes I worry we already waited to long lol

We haven't dtd since around O either. I didn't stop intentionally but my libido just plummeted. And we're traveling at the beginning of next month and sharing a room with DD, so I'm not sure I'll have a chance to catch the next cycle lol

I share a room with LO so we struggle lol! But managed it enough during fertile time just hope we caught!
My OH thinks we waited too long but we've been on a break until recently which has done wonders for our relationship. Now he regrets not trying when I asked months ago lol

Hello ladies hope you don't mind me joining in...I haven't been on here since my miscarriage in March 2013 :( Anyways this is our first cycle since then TTC #2 (we have a 2 year old daughter). I'm not positive on my O but my period is always 30 days apart and is due Monday the 28th. Tested this AM and BFN :( hope to get to know all of y'all. *Baby Dust*

I really want to test today but it won't be with fmu...
Still a few days til I'm due and only have cheapie tests. Not sure if I should bother.
Was crampy yesterday & mega amounts of discharge. Still in bed this morning about to get up lol x

Tested. BFN. Brown discharge now - looks like I'm out. :(

Spotting today, I think I am probably out too. Well a few more days and back to the fun part :blush: my OH said he was going to feel jipped if things worked out on round 1 anyway lol

Spotting today, I think I am probably out too. Well a few more days and back to the fun part :blush: my OH said he was going to feel jipped if things worked out on round 1 anyway lol

my oh said the same lol!!

I found it really hard to tell him im out this month for some reason :(
just dropped it into convo in the car 'im not preggers btw better luck next time lol' xx

Chezz - LOL I had the same abrupt conversation. I just randomly said "by the way, we don't have to worry about any complications for christmas" (we live far from family, and a potential Jan 06 due date was going to make things very tricky).
Well - best of luck for us in May!! :dust:

My edd would have been 03/01/2015 - my Los 2nd birthday so kinda glad were out for now lol.

Hoping may is a better month for us all!

Sorry girls. Keep us posted on next month. We seem to have a few girls in this thread now. We can support each other through it.

AF showed for me yesterday... Not sure if you recall my post way back, but we aren't TTC. I thought I would feel a bit disappointed, but I actually felt relieved... I will be sure to be more careful of where I am in my cycle, and to avoid any future "scares"!
Best of luck to anyone still waiting, and good luck in May to those who are out... :)

Feeling positive for May, can't wait until AF is done with lol, I think the stress of planning a wedding won't be going in my favour lol.

AF is here :( oh well. Excited to start temping again and try OPKs :) bring ooooon May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"