Cycle day 41 no AF still...

Yum Mum

Reaction score
I have been tracking my period and since January it has averaged out to be 33 days but it's not always this, the longest has been 35 and shortest has been 29. I'm currently on cycle day 41 and have taken two pregnancy tests and they have both been negative. Just wondering should I go to the doctors about this and what would they be able to do? I'm not sure if I am pregnant but don't know why I'm so late? Any advice would be great. Thanks :)

oooo I don't know the answer to any of your questions. Is there any other reason you could be late? Any medication or anything? I assume you are trying to get pregnant. Have you been testing with your first morning urine?

oooo I don't know the answer to any of your questions. Is there any other reason you could be late? Any medication or anything? I assume you are trying to get pregnant. Have you been testing with your first morning urine?
No, no medication or anything like that. I would of thought that if I was going to come on I would of by now? Yes we have been trying and no I haven't used the first morning wee but with my other two kids I never did and it showed that I was pregnant. Just don't know what is going on the tests say negative yet still no AF.

I would go to the doctor. Lots of things can delay O, so going by cycle length alone doesn't always work. Most are totally benign (stress, diet, illness, injury) or maybe you are pregnant and it's too early/ not enough hcg to register. But there are some serious things that can delay O, for me it was an overgrown cyst. I am a cautious person by nature so I would rather go to the doctor and feel like a dummy for overreacting than not going in and wondering/potentially missing something that needs treatment.

Hello, hope you don't me messaging, I just wondered if you had an update? I'm late for AF and hopeful your story may provide some positive thinking!

Hope you got your bfp! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->