Cycle day 9. But pos hpts

Sorry for late reply response been busy with life. 3hr hold cycle day 14 still coming up positive. Will update as my cycle days go on.

PicsArt_08-31-12.12.23.jpg

Pic taken even before dye was done 1 min mark.

I'm curious to see what that most recent test looked like once fully developed

Can you get bloodwork done? It’s odd you’re getting so many faint positives but they don’t seem to be getting very dark, plus the af bleed you had - maybe a doctor could give you some answers? Fx :)

Can you get bloodwork done? It’s odd you’re getting so many faint positives but they don’t seem to be getting very dark, plus the af bleed you had - maybe a doctor could give you some answers? Fx :)
I'm going to wait and see if I actually get AF first then go from there. If no period then will make an appointment with my doc. It always takes forever to get in anyways where I am. Been cramping and can't seem to get enough sleep. So deff having some pregnancy symptoms. My boobs feel full and sore sorry tmi. Headache a few times to.

I think this is what I'd do at this point too

I'm going to wait and see if I actually get AF first then go from there. If no period then will make an appointment with my doc. It always takes forever to get in anyways where I am. Been cramping and can't seem to get enough sleep. So deff having some pregnancy symptoms. My boobs feel full and sore sorry tmi. Headache a few times to.

Sounds like a good plan! When is your expected af now? Are you counting the bleed or will you go off of the tests?

8 days till af still getting pos hpt. They're still looking the same. It's going to be a long week. =/

Cramping and tired today
View attachment 1067440
PicsArt_09-04-01.52.05.jpg
PicsArt_09-04-01.47.03.jpg
Both pics same tests
I upped saturation on one of them ...First morning /afternoon pm hpts
cd18 period due in 7 days.
Waiting patiently to see if I get my period before I make an appointment
It's frustrating for sure but will have answers soon enough either way.
Not sure if pregnant from last cycle or maybe this. Not sure because of all the positives I've been getting. Still have not gone neg yet. So idk at this point .

Last edited:
I would maybe see a Dr to be honest as the Line should be getting darker and they look to be staying the same. Xx

I wonder if something hormonal is going on, like if you have a resting HCG level that’s high enough to register on a test this month. I mean it’s also possible you are pregnant and it’s just a slow rise. I had these horrendous IC’s when I was testing with this baby, they didn’t get darker for ages - like they were barely visible and FRER was very obvious as were another brand of IC (same sensitivity). Can you try an FRER or even different IC’s? Maybe they would be clearer. You might have a bum batch

Went to Wal-Mart grabbed a few cheap hpts. They were out of frer . Took this with fmu 10mm. It came up right away held my wee all night lol. Have 2 more of these and 1 IC left. I'll take it when I wake up from my nap I feel like poo today =/

20190905_075523.jpg

I wonder if something hormonal is going on, like if you have a resting HCG level that’s high enough to register on a test this month. I mean it’s also possible you are pregnant and it’s just a slow rise. I had these horrendous IC’s when I was testing with this baby, they didn’t get darker for ages - like they were barely visible and FRER was very obvious as were another brand of IC (same sensitivity). Can you try an FRER or even different IC’s? Maybe they would be clearer. You might have a bum batch
Was thinking bum batch but I've taken diff tests and all saying pos. Maybe it is hormonal. But would that give you peg symptoms too?

Ooooh hey there you go!! Much better line on that test! I wouldn’t chalk that line up to hormones as it’s so much clearer than your other tests. I’d stock up on those and use them for measuring progression vs the other ones, they don’t seem to be working for you!

Hey congrats btw! Hope this baby is super sticky!

Thought you might be interested in this too - this is the test I was talking about - all 3 are from the same pee, but obviously one of the IC batches was garbage compared to the others. It’s actually the same brand/sensitivity and everything! Just wasn’t showing up properly, but I was definitely pregnant. Hate that some of these tests are like this!!

872EFB96-2D30-4B06-929C-8B01D2162BB1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"