Cycle day 9. But pos hpts

Thought you might be interested in this too - this is the test I was talking about - all 3 are from the same pee, but obviously one of the IC batches was garbage compared to the others. It’s actually the same brand/sensitivity and everything! Just wasn’t showing up properly, but I was definitely pregnant. Hate that some of these tests are like this!!

View attachment 1067504
Oh wow what a difference on your hpts. Some are just garbage these days... I'm going to go get more tests . See how things go. Started taking my prenatal vitamins today too see if that helps.
Thanks for the help and congrats.will update as the days go on.

That's a much clearer one than the strip, how many days have you had positives for xxx

Wow that's a huge difference with that other test!

Must just be the strips not picking it up good. Pm 3hr hold

PicsArt_09-05-07.10.52.jpg PicsArt_09-05-07.20.34.jpg

I hope that you get some answers soon. Have you seen a doctor?

Have you done another Walmart one x

The Walmart test looks great! Have you asked your dr about steroids? There’s a few others on here that have to do steroids as soon as they find out they’re pregnant. They’ve had several miscarriages but I’m not 100% positive what they were diagnosed with. I have forgotten.

The Walmart test looks great! Have you asked your dr about steroids? There’s a few others on here that have to do steroids as soon as they find out they’re pregnant. They’ve had several miscarriages but I’m not 100% positive what they were diagnosed with. I have forgotten.
No they've never said anything about steroids. Maybe something I could ask about. Thank you.

Just a quick update: ran out of tests few days ago. They still looked the same no darker. I ordered more off Amazon becuz I had a gift card and no money till next week. Should be here in a few days. My period is due today. Feeling extremely tired been napping alot and few twinges/pokes in uterus area and sorry tmi diarrhea throughout the day and night been 3 days now. That's just not like my body. Eating same stuff I always do so idk.

So if af don't start by the time my tests come I will test again if positive still then going to make a OB appointment to see when I got pregnant either prego from last cycle or new this cycle.

I hope AF stays away :af:
Started to spot this morning. Hoping it don't pick up flow. Upset stomach . Can't test till my shipment comes. if it don't turn in to af I'll test again when I can. Otherwise just wait and see how this goes. Ttc is so frustrating at times. The things we go though some will never know. Either way keep you posted.

Well flow picked up over night when I get my tests I'm not going to take anymore. Not sure what was up but moving on to next cycle of ttc. Hopefully soon we will have a healthy pregnancy . I'm still trying to stay positive things will work out sometime in the near future. That we will bring home another child.thank you to all the ladies who commented and helped keep me saine another confusing time.

Well flow picked up over night when I get my tests I'm not going to take anymore. Not sure what was up but moving on to next cycle of ttc. Hopefully soon we will have a healthy pregnancy . I'm still trying to stay positive things will work out sometime in the near future. That we will bring home another child.thank you to all the ladies who commented and helped keep me saine another confusing time.

Sorry Jessa, you sure have been through a lot. Wishing you lots of baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->