Cycle Days... Help!

Ladybird1977

Reaction score
Hi ladies

This is my first post so Hi to you all... I look forward to getting to know you better :flower:

My husband and I have just started TTC for our second child. I knew roughly when I was ovulating so did the deed several times during that week.

AF was due Friday... starting getting pinky brown spotting on Saturday so (on my app) put this as 1st day of period. It hasn't got any heavier and still only spotting (very little in pantyliner and mainly only when wiping) so did a pregnancy test today which would be roughly 14DPO and it was negative.

I think AF is on her way but do I put cycle day 1 as when the spotting started 4 days ago or when the bleeding starts properly?? I've been getting cramps today so it's likely to be today or tomorrow.

Thanks in advance xx

When the bleeding starts. Spotting is not AF. And if it keeps on spotting just wait another week and test again.

Have you come off any birth control? It's normal that our bodies seem to do something totally different when we start ttc. It's like their cue to just make your cycles go crazy ^^ hope you either get a bfp or your AF shows ^^ good luck and lots of babydust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->