Cycle issues and bleeding. Arg!!!!

Reidfidleir

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I have no clue if this is the right area to ask this. I'm having trouble with my cycles postpartum.
My period returned after only 15 weeks (3.5 months) postpartum. Ok whatever. I've had two periods so far so they're irregular. I'm not surprised. Thorrin was exclusively breastfed up until 6 months. He is now nursing 4 times a day and has two solid meals. He hasn't nursed at night since about 8 weeks old or so.
I was having an issue with bleeding (spotting) for a few days every time we had sex. I had an exam and Pap smear and everything was normal. They even did an external and transvaginal ultrasound. Normal. No advice no ideas no help no nothing.
After my second pp cycle sometimes I wouldn't bleed after sex but now that's started up again. I haven't ovulated this cycle yet (I'm on day 55 or something like that. Normal Pre birth cycles were about 32-35 days). And I've been spotting like crazy and now it's turned into more of a light flow. Just wont stop. It's been like this for the past two weeks.
What is this?! Is this break through bleeding? Body wants a period but can't figure itself out? Is this my period? (Not like the last two. I know I ovulated the last two and they were seven days long and normal for me).
Does anybody have any experience with this at all? Or know of anybody else that did?
So aggravated. Don't want to talk to gyn again because they had no clue last time.

HEllo

Just wondered how you got on?

I'm going through similar, AF returned 3 months post partum and has been between 24-31 days. This month i seem to have over a week of light spotting, havent a clue what's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->