Cycle Length Concerns

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
This past cycle was only 28 days total and usually my cycles are 30 days long. Also my luteal phase was only about 12-13 days long(also not usual for me). I know that's within normal limits but I also know its on the shorter range of normal. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm concerned because I'm worried that its not enough time for a fertilized egg to reach the uterus and implant. Advice or thoughts anyone?? Thanks!! Hoping to set my mind at ease about it.

as long as youer lp is over 10 or 11 it is fine as the egg implants 7-12 days and is floting around in youer uterus for 3 days befor this

yeht thats true my lp last mth was only 12days and i was straight on phone 2gp, and hes been baby doc aswell and he said really anywhere from 9 days onwards is fine !!! but i hear more pp say form 10days lp ur fine:) good luck 4this mth kym :)

Yep mine was 12 days & my cycle was 56 days!!! I think it's quite normal to be anything between 10 & 16 days :)

hey hun, mine is normally 30 days too, with a lp of 14 days but since TTC it has been screwed up! ( 1st ) month 35 days ( 2nd ) month was 28 days ( 3rd ) month was 27 days .. My lp went from 14 days, to 13, 12, then 11 sooo i have heard anything 10 and higher is ok.. but its bc were TTC that are AF and LP is doing this, makes me so mad! i am trying not to worry

I wouldn't worry about that LP length - it's ok!

My LP (when regular) is 11 days then I see the :witch: on what would have been 12 DPO. I conceived my son ok with this LP. I am not one to give out answers though until I am back to be somewhat normal. Good luck Kim.

Im not sure what to think, I dont know what is normal so I cant say.
Only thing I can say is good luck and hope this is your month! :hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->