Cycle2 CD4- anyone with me?

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hi girls,

AF arrived on the 4th Feb. It's my first proper period since stopping the pill on 30tn December, I did have withdrawal bleed on 3rd Jan.

Had a chemical last month, on to cycle 2. I'm CD4. My cycle was 32 days last month. Looking to test early March...

Anyone wanting to wait with me?

:wave: Hi!! I'm right there with you! Today I am CD3. This is my 12th cycle, but I've had a long road regulating from being on bcp for too long (15 years!!!!). The last 2 cycles were the most normal cycles I've had ever since I stopped bcp, and in the last year I've had 2 chemical pregnancies too (September and November).

I officially put in the request for fertility referral just to get tests done as a "just in case" kind of thing, but I'm hoping it's just been this long because of the bcp and I'm hoping this is my month. :)

Would love to have a cycle buddy! :) I'm looking ot test early March, probably around March 4ish, give or take depending on O date.

Yes I was thinking the 4th too! Let's buddy up !!

Awesome! :)

Is there anything you are doing special this cycle, or just going as is?

I did ovulation sticks last month but felt like I was always peeing on sticks so just going to go with the flow this month and see what happens you?

I temp and do OPKs. This month I'm going to use CB Digi's because we don't get a chance to bd as often as we would like due to busy busy schedules. I'm a full time math teacher plus a graduate student and my husband is an electrician. Between our schedules, we often are exhausted. So knowing exactly when we have fertile window is important.

So I use Fertility friend and track CM, use OPKs, and will be temping as well this month.

Think I'll go relaxed this month and then if no luck go back to testing on ovulation sticks and maybe temping!

Good luck!! Since I"ve been trying so long I just always temp. I like the knowledge that it gives me and I Enjoy tracking the temps, but I'm a math teacher so I like graphs. :haha:

I wasn't worried about OPKs before but DH and I don't get a chance to BD as often as we would like due to our schedules so the OPKs help me make sure I get in some BD around the right time"

Yea! Sounds like that works for you! I just felt last month under pressure when I got the positive on ovulation and if we didn't bed every night for a few days I got worked up so I would rather not no I think and just bed as and when it happens x

That makes tons of sense. At this point I've been TTC for a year now, so I pretty much always feel like I'm under pressure :haha:

Oh no glong, so it definitely was a chemical? Well at least you already started a new cycle!
I am on cd6 today. At least I think, I had very little pink discharge a day or 2 before actual bleeding so I don't think I wouldn't count those as day 1 and 2 right?
And I'm with you on trying the relaxed approached. I used opk's last cycle. I only have 1 left and not going to buy any. I also am going to hold off on buying any hpt's and just wait until a missed period. Well at least, as of now!! Haha.

Oh no glong, so it definitely was a chemical? Well at least you already started a new cycle!
I am on cd6 today. At least I think, I had very little pink discharge a day or 2 before actual bleeding so I don't think I wouldn't count those as day 1 and 2 right?
And I'm with you on trying the relaxed approached. I used opk's last cycle. I only have 1 left and not going to buy any. I also am going to hold off on buying any hpt's and just wait until a missed period. Well at least, as of now!! Haha.

Yes I'm cd6 too. Period began afternoon of the 4th, so deffo chemical. Period now finished so I'll start bedding from tonight. Really want to test and check for stuff but I just didn't feel relaxed last month. Will relax it this month then maybe test again next! We the same CD, how long is your cycle? Going by last month period due 7th March but I will test from the 4th as I'm normal 28 days, think it was longer last month due to chemical

Pne - I wouldn't count pink discharge as cycle days unless it reaches a point where you were having to use a pad or something. Otherwise I just count it as spotting but not "day1"

I think AF is done (cd5- since stopping bcp my AF has been about 3-4 days long) so I'll probably start the BD tomorrow. Today I have meetings at work until 6pm :/ then have to do stuff for my grad class so it'll be a long long day.

I am going to try seriously to stick to SMEP this cycle

We all literally the same! Let's hope we all get Bfp this time

My cycle usually runs about 26 days, if I don't count spotting beforehand. My period to the point of weaing a tampon has only been 1-2 days with just a couple of days of brown spotting afterwards. It's so confusing. But I just checked my CM today because I could see it on the toilet paper and it is either EWCM or close. But on cd6?!! I am not using opk's this month either and just going to go with what I think is right, but my body is throwing me off!

My cycle usually runs about 26 days, if I don't count spotting beforehand. My period to the point of weaing a tampon has only been 1-2 days with just a couple of days of brown spotting afterwards. It's so confusing. But I just checked my CM today because I could see it on the toilet paper and it is either EWCM or close. But on cd6?!! I am not using opk's this month either and just going to go with what I think is right, but my body is throwing me off!

Pne - that's odd, but my cycles have done that once or twice. A little odd to have the eWcm this early. Odd. :/

Pne - that's odd, but my cycles have done that once or twice. A little odd to have the eWcm this early. Odd. :/

I know.. I'm confused! I'm hoping that it's just my body producing more EWCM days leading up to O and not actual early ovulation! :confused:

Well we had :sex: last night but he didn't want to "try" because of the medicine I'm on while I'm sick. I read about the antibiotic and it is safe for pregnancy, so I'll let him know that.
I had one opk left and took it today and there was no hint of a second line, so I'm thinking my body is gearing up to ovulate?

Sounds like youa re just gearing up, however the little guys can live up to 4-5 days so if you BD early and O within the next 3-4 days you'd have some guys waiting. It's possible you're just gearing up. I have had some months though where I've had no hint of a second line and then the next day BAM blazing positive. Odd, but it's happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->