Cycle2 CD4- anyone with me?

We dtd last night! This month will be ours!!! :dust:

Sounds like youa re just gearing up, however the little guys can live up to 4-5 days so if you BD early and O within the next 3-4 days you'd have some guys waiting. It's possible you're just gearing up. I have had some months though where I
've had no hint of a second line and then the next day BAM blazing positive. Odd, but it's happened.

I felt like last month I should have succeeded because I had a blazing positive, O cramping and DTD that night and nothing. I'm not sure if I actually released the egg a couple days later as we didn't have sex for a few days after. I am trying to not buy any opk's for now. My hubby wants to wait until I'm 100% better to let his swimmers swim inside of me and I'm not sure how long that will be. Maybe Valentine's Day will strike his mood...I will be on CD11. So who knows about this month for us!!

How is everything going on your end?

Glong, I sure hope to see a bfp from you and a long term one for that matter! ;)

I was going to try to dtd last night but I've been so tired and so has he that we just fell asleep. Lol. We have a friend living with us so it's hard to initiate earlier in the day, just feels a little awkward. :haha: though he's totally not mind or be embarrassed, he is really laid back and spends most of his time in his room anyway. Just knowing he's there makes me a little awkward. I need to get over that. :haha:

Woke up today with sore throat, headache, and overall feel nasty :( hoping I am not getting the flu that my students seem to be passing around.

Ok girls I caved in and brought some ic ovulation tests. I've got 5 left from last cycle so I started last night which was negative am cd 13 today, so it's close. I ovulated cd18 last month....

Sorry it was the 18th, cd16 last month. I then didn't have AF unti what would of been cd33

I'm still waiting for my OPKs to give me a high reading. I'm only CD12 or so but my O date has fluctuated between CD13 and CD26 since I stopped bcp. Though the last few months it's all been between CD13-19 so I'm hoping to get the high reading soon.

Glong, I bet the 2ww drags for you since it is over 2 weeks in between! I am guessing I ovulate anywhere from cd12-14 and I'm on cd13. And my period is usually here cd26 so it could be a little under 2 weeks for me.
Angel, hopefully you get it soon so we can all obsess over symptoms that mean nothing!! Haha ;)

Glong - that's a long LP. My 10 day "TWW" is torture enough. I can't imagine that long. :/

AFM - got my blinky smiley yesterday and today. I should get my +OPK (solid smiley) tomorrow afternoon probably, or Friday. Today I had a small temp rise, which usually happens right before my temp drops for O. Since I tend to O on the day of my +OPK we managed to BD yesterday, and are going to try again today and try every day until confirmed temp rise. lol I'm going "hard core" this cycle. :p

Girls this is going to be way TMI... But we dtd last night. This morning, I went to wipe after a bm and noticed a thick, long string of clear/cloudy mucus hanging from my vag. Literally it was just dangling from there. Not sure if it was a mix of CM and semen or what. My CM this cycle has been crazy. I'm hoping my dh's little swimmers like what I'm producing for them! Sorry again for the detailed post, I just had to share because I was a tad bit impressed!

I'm not sure if it's longer because I had a chemical last month, before that I've been on the pill so it's been a forced bleed.

Girls what are your thoughts

Left is this morning fmu now 8 hours old
Right is now 5 minutes after dipping

Cd14 - does the right look positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
Pne - wow! That's some serious CM! Hopefully that's a good sign! :)

glong - I think that looks positive to me!

Didnt dtd last night other half all moody lol hoping the day before and then tonight the day after a positive will be enough

A different brand still positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
Glong, I agree that the first one looks positive. Which is the test line and control line on the second one?

Control is circle test is square. This is it after 20

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
So we didn't DTD yesterday. I got news that a student of mine from last year committed suicide yesterday morning and was no in place mentally or emotionally to do anything yesterday evening but cry. Today's temp was up a little from yesterday so thinking O might be delayed by a couple days, probably due to stress from everything going on. Going to try to do some yoga tonight and try to BD today and keep going until I get the +OPK. Still had blinky face today.

glong - I think that second one looks positive too. Especially if that's after 20 minutes (because about that time as they dry the test line starts to fade a little, in my experience).

I hope it is, as gutted we didn't bed but fingers crossed for tonight then I would of done it a day either side... Had EWCM today so maybe it's today it's happening anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->