Cycles after the contraceptive injection

teddyed12

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was on the injection for about 9 months. My last one was due in March but i never had that one. I got my first period in July then had periods in August and September.

I know that my last cycle, between august and september was a 38 day cycle. I dont know the cycle length of any previous to this. I was wondering if anyone knows, once periods have returned would they normally be the same cycle length? So should i assume this month i would be on a 38 day cycle?

Aswell as that, another question i have about cycles after the injection is, do you begin ovulating once your periods have returned? Or could i not even be ovulating yet?

I know it can take people a very very long time but i was only on for 9 months and wondered wether my body will be back working as it should be now following these periods? lol

Any advice welcome :flower::flower:

you should be ovulating but to make sure i would use opks to pin point ovulation good luck

Thankyou. I would hope i am now that i have had 3 definite periods in a row. I now just hope that my cycles are regular, if so i will of OV in the last few days. DTD on Thursday evening and from what i have read i would of OV on Fri or Sat, so i guess the wait is on! Lets wait and see the outcome, if anything atleast i will be able to gather if my cycle length is continuing to be 38 days which should give me a good indication of fertile dates moving forward :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"