Cyst during pregnancy?

luckyme225

Reaction score
I have a history of getting cysts monthly (cyst on my left ovary as of now) and I am only five weeks:wacko:. Has anyone else experienced a cyst while pregnant? If so what was your experience?

Thank you ladies!
Monique~

hiya

I have PCOS so i get them all the time, just looked through my notes for you and at my first scan at 7 weeks it showed a cyst on my right ovary that messured 3.2cm

Then at my 12 week scan it messured 3.6cm

I had a scan at 16 weeks and at 21 weeks and there is no record of it in my scan notes so im guessing its gone.

It didnt cause me any bother whats so ever, i didnt even know it was there untill they told me, but the hospital were not worried atall.

Hope thats put your mind at rest a bit :)

x

hiya

I have PCOS so i get them all the time, just looked through my notes for you and at my first scan at 7 weeks it showed a cyst on my right ovary that messured 3.2cm

Then at my 12 week scan it messured 3.6cm

I had a scan at 16 weeks and at 21 weeks and there is no record of it in my scan notes so im guessing its gone.

It didnt cause me any bother whats so ever, i didnt even know it was there untill they told me, but the hospital were not worried atall.

Hope thats put your mind at rest a bit :)

x

Thank you very much for sharing your information. It's always nice to know that your not the only one =)

Have you been given advice from your hospital GP? :D

Is that your cat? Pic looks so funny :lol:

Ooo and welcome to BabyandBump

:happydance:

Yeah thats my little kitty kitty. Shes so funny, I love her. At this point I have to wait until my ultrasound to see whats going on. Normally they just have we wait it out until the cyst goes away on it's own. My Dr will be calling me tomorrow, so we will see if she has any interesting news for me.

Hi Im new to the site, but I thought Id tell you what an Ultrasound Tech that I work with told me. She did my first scan on Monday Im 7 1/2 weeks and I did have a cyst 1.7cm. She said its VERY common to have them when your pregnant, and they usually go away around 15-16 weeks. Hope that makes you worry alittle less :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->