• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cyst question

court27

Reaction score
So I am scheduled to have my first round of Clomid/IUI starting as soon as I get my AF- provided the cyst on my right ovary has gone away. My doctor didn't seem too concerned about it but I am really worried it will still be there and I will have to wait another entire cycle. Has anyone had a cyst go away in one cycle? Right now I am on Prometrium and I hope that will help too. I am so nervous to get started.

No PCOS- just one smallish cyst on my right ovary

oh you are so fine, cysts occur in perfectly normal women and go away in 1-3 cycles. Its when you have PCOS and multiple cysts that you have fertility issues (I have it) Just keep your spirits up and your eye on that baby prize!! :dust:

Thanks Brittles. This whole thing is new to me so I appreciate the insight. Selfishly I really just want to go ahead and not have to wait another month for the cyst to go down. I am eager to start trying for real!

Thanks Brittles. This whole thing is new to me so I appreciate the insight. Selfishly I really just want to go ahead and not have to wait another month for the cyst to go down. I am eager to start trying for real!

Thats not selfish hun! Lots of baby dust to you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"