Cyst vs. Gestational Sac

enniejennie

Happily PG with #2
Reaction score
Ladies,
I am so confused today! I just went to my OB/GYN and they did a transvaginal ultrasound, I saw what was either a cyst or gestational sac. Would you even be able to see a gestational sac at 2 weeks past ovulation? A little back history, I have been TTC for 18 months with two M/C in the past 6 months. I am supposed to call my doctor tomorrow to see what he says about the ultrasound. Unfortunately I did not get any of the pictures from the ultrasound. I just want a little input to I can be preparred for what he will tell me tomorrow. Thanks in advance ladies. Oh yeah and this is my chart below. I think I OV on CD 14.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 5
probibly nothing to worrie about i had an ultrasound and they found a 7cm endometrioma cyst that i have to have removed in 2 weeks and i was told straight away that i had an endometrioma cyst they let me look at it on the ultrasound and it was just a dark blob.
im not sure about the sack so i cant help on that but a guess you will no for sure tomorrow.
good luck

Yeah it was just a black blob, tiny it did not seem big at all. So maybe it is a cyst, and he will get it out. Thank you for the response.

most cysts go away on there own as mine is an endometrioma it wont go so it has to be removed :( so they might just bring you back in a couple of month to see if its smaller hopfully it will be just a simple one xx

I had a transvaginal ultrasound the other day and the dr didn't know if what she was seeing was a cyst or a gestational sac. I am now 16dpo and getting bfn. Also have some yellow cm(no infection or anything), sore bbs, and headaches. no sign if af. I took a pic of the ultrasound and I don't know what to think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->