Cystitus!!!

P

princess_vix

Oh lordy just when i thought things couldn't get worse for me i develop cysitus!!!

It's so uncomfty and painful,luckily though i have no burning just sore bladder.

I guess this pregnancy wants to give me all the bad things it can...but it isn't gonna stop me lovin my baba!

Anyone else got it?

xxx:hug:

hi, maybe you should go to dr just incase it isnt this and another infection, also u can get som meds.

Hey sweets. I am just wondering the same. I have had cystitus before and it is nasty.

When I go to the loo, sometimes, hardly anything comes out and my bladder feels so full and tight. The wee is also sooo yellow (sorry if tmi). I have not had any pain like normal cystitus pain.

I am going to mention this tomorrow when I see the midwife.

xxx

Hey sweets. I am just wondering the same. I have had cystitus before and it is nasty.

When I go to the loo, sometimes, hardly anything comes out and my bladder feels so full and tight. The wee is also sooo yellow (sorry if tmi). I have not had any pain like normal cystitus pain.

xxx

Yes this is exactly how i feel 24-7.
I started sum meds yesterday and take three sachets for two days ( it's disgusting) But if needs be will speak to my midwife on wednesday when i see her..but there's nothing wrong with baby because i only had scan other day and all was prefect :) xxxx

xxx

Yes this is exactly how i feel 24-7.
I started sum meds yesterday and take three sachets for two days ( it's disgusting) But if needs be will speak to my midwife on wednesday when i see her..but there's nothing wrong with baby because i only had scan other day and all was prefect :) xxxx

Glad all is well with LO. I know the medicine is vile and makes me want to throw - why cant they make something that tastes nice. Make sure you do speak to your midwife and get it cleared up xxx

Oh i will do if it doeen't clear it's unbearable...the medicine should just be tasty like sweeties or whatever we fancy...how do they expect us to take it whilst was r feeling nauseas anyway!!!

xx

I have had it twice in as many weeks, make sure you go to the doctor to get some antibiotics as we shouldn't be taking the over the counter stuff. Its horrible having this but touch wood this second batch of antibiotics has kicked in and I seem ok now.

Drink loads of cranberry juice, Its fantastic for cystitus! And lots of water too to help flush it out the system. I tryed those awfull sachets before and didnt work atall! Just drank alot and it seemed to clear up so fast :)
Hope u feel better soon
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"