Cysts and concieving

HCas

Reaction score
So I realize many lovely women have children even with cysts but I had some questions and fears since finding out this morning in the ER that I have many at the moment and possible scar tissue from past ones.

My first real question is, will the scar tissue impact us TTC? I was informed that if too much is built up I may have to undergo surgery and all but I wasn't told much about the effects it'll have on trying and all.

I also want to know what I can do outside of the doctors to help prevent them or just improve our chances even with them.... Any helpful advice?

Hello! Sorry to hear about the scar tissue and the stress and emotions that must have come with this news. I am also undergoing tests for similar problems, at the moment looking at polycystic ovaries and if its not this we will be looking into troubles with the cysts I've had and if they've caused too much build up..
So, that's the experience I have that relates to your post which will help me answer. Since reading and talking to doctors I do know that scar tissue can decrease your chances of fertility. I also know that key hole surgery can be used to take a peep inside ar what can be done depending on how severe it is. It's not drastic (I have been through this and its very good for the doctors to understand what they can so to help) However it is advised to continue TTC as usual as there is still chance of success even with scar tissue! There isnt much you can do personally although I will have a read to see if I find any natural remidies for you! In the mean while keep TTC!
:hugs::hugs::hugs: good luck xx

Hello! Sorry to hear about the scar tissue and the stress and emotions that must have come with this news. I am also undergoing tests for similar problems, at the moment looking at polycystic ovaries and if its not this we will be looking into troubles with the cysts I've had and if they've caused too much build up..
So, that's the experience I have that relates to your post which will help me answer. Since reading and talking to doctors I do know that scar tissue can decrease your chances of fertility. I also know that key hole surgery can be used to take a peep inside ar what can be done depending on how severe it is. It's not drastic (I have been through this and its very good for the doctors to understand what they can so to help) However it is advised to continue TTC as usual as there is still chance of success even with scar tissue! There isnt much you can do personally although I will have a read to see if I find any natural remidies for you! In the mean while keep TTC!
:hugs::hugs::hugs: good luck xx

Well at least there is hope :hugs: Thanks you have no idea how much this made me feel so much better. I'm still scared senseless and it seems the DH is in a state of denial right now, but now I have more confidence that everything will work out.

Hope this helps!
(Cant post link)
Go on Google, type in : natural ovarian cyst treatment ovarian cyst herbs by Hethie Rodriguez. Loads of info and help!

I'm glad you feel a bit better! But being scared senseless just won't do dear! As for the DH 'Refusal to belive until proof is given is a rational position; denial of all outside of our own limited experience is absurd'
Honestly, I'm a glass half empty woman, yet even I have big hopes for conceiving with scar tissue after the experiences I've read about and medical pages I''ve frantically searched! Xxx

thanks so much again.

I believe he is more in denial of the situation more so than conceiving with it. He tends to try and act like it isn't there for a day or two before dealing with it in his mind. But I love him anyways.

I'm going to look that up right away as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->