D&C 3wks ago, pos pregnancy test...

AshleyNichole

mommy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
I had a D&C 3 wks ago, and I took a clear blue digital and it's positive.....I was about 5.4wks when I had the d&c....I have been on birth control since and using condoms, I did let DH put it in for a few minutes without protection but he did not ejaculate....what could this be? Still remaining HCG? I would think it would be gone by now, as before my levels decreased pretty quicky....

It could be the remaining HCG becuase didnt you get pregnant right after a loss?

Im so sorry to hear you are going through this again specially after the June loss, I also thought I was PG again but sadly had a chemical and AF arrived yesterday after a positive test last monday.

Id give your body a rest for a bit sounds like you need it xxx

It could be the remaining HCG becuase didnt you get pregnant right after a loss?

Im so sorry to hear you are going through this again specially after the June loss, I also thought I was PG again but sadly had a chemical and AF arrived yesterday after a positive test last monday.

Id give your body a rest for a bit sounds like you need it xxx

Yes I did, but levels were back down to 3 before I got pregnant last time. Oh yeah I am not trying to get pg right now, but was just confused as to why I got a positive preg test....

i have had some spotting this past week, just a little though...

The HCG can remain for up to six weeks as your body might be taking a little while to even itself out. My tests had eased off but I am still getting positives on some brands.

yeah who knows....i took the test apart,LOL...And the lines were pretty dark..

It's very unlikely that you would have ovulated and had enough time for implantation three weeks after a miscarriage, AND for it to show up dark on a test.

yeah because I got pg b4 after a M/C and no period....found out 3-4wks after so idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"