D & C scheduled for thurs - not coping... UPDATE PG 4

looking for advice please girls - i am having some extremely sore sharp pains down right side. Do you think this is just something to do with the infection the gp suspects i have since d & c or do you think it could be something more serious. the gripping pain is taking my breath away every few minutes..

Oh hun I have no idea, hope you're ok. Why don't you ring the doc or NHS direct? Keep us updated. xxx

I used to get this and found out i was constipated. An you did mention you were. Take that stuff gp gave you, and if its still bad tomorrow then ring NHS xx

I had a full miscarriage on 12th December and found that neurofen with codiene really helped - you have to take after food ( to protect your stomach ) - I phoned the hospital and they advised this. Make sure you check with your Docs first though.

So sorry you're going through this.

had quite a lot of pain in right side of abdo until about 4am, and eventually got to sleep at 0530!!! woke at 0800 and there hasn't been any pain today at all. As you can imagine am knackered though but didn't want to have a snooze else I wouldn't be able to sleep again tonight! My mum has been up here with me all day today,insisting she gets to do some hoovering and ironing etc - she is the best mum in the world - and if I ever become a mum, I'll be doing well if I can be half as good as her xx

Aww bless her. Thanks to your mum from us for looking after you.

sounds tiring!! soak up that mothering... you deserve it ;)

^^ absolutely!

i have an amazing mom like that as well, i don't think i will ever match up to her

^^ absolutely!

i have an amazing mom like that as well, i don't think i will ever match up to her

just a quick update ladies to let you know that physically I am feeling much better - still have some nausea but am putting that down to the antibiotics I am still on. emotionally though I am getting a bit stressed and wobbly - i think as christmas draws nearer, I am getting moreand more stressed - don't know why as not doing christmas in this house this year and will probably just go down and have dinner with my parents on xmas day - i keep on getting awfully tearful though with all the xmas crap on telly

Don't worry - as soon as I felt better physically I had a couple of really tearful days where everything and nothing would set me off. I kept saying "I don't wanna cry anymore, I really don't..." but you have to if you need to.
Sending lots of love and support x

how are you tulip? was so glad to read from your journal that you now know what really happened to Ruby - at least you should be able to sleep a bit better at night, knowing she was treated with the respect she deserves..

how are you tulip? was so glad to read from your journal that you now know what really happened to Ruby - at least you should be able to sleep a bit better at night, knowing she was treated with the respect she deserves..

Thanks mate. Yep yesterday was a real turning point, I feel so much at ease now. And the baby glade is beautiful. And I had baby snuggles with a newborn without feeling any resentment or sadness. I'm on the up - and you will feel better soon too, I'm sure of it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->