:D So glad this area is open

Jem123

On a break
Reaction score
:D Lets get to know eachother.

How long have you been trying?
What meathods are you using??

I have been TTC for almost 14 months and Im trying a bit of everything.

xx:thumbup:

Hi, this is our first month!

Originally we were just seeing how things went, then I heard about CM, etc, so I started looking at that, I ordered some OPKs and a BBT which arrived yesterday so I started that today.

Hi! im 20, DF is 21. We have been trying for over a year now. and weve tryed almost anything. now tho were just :sex: every other night in hopes of concieveing our first! :blush: I wish it was as easy as they warn you in high school it is, haha "oh if you have sex one time unprotected your gonna get prego" i never thought it would be this hard.:shrug:

Hope we all get the BFP we derserve!! :dust:

Hiya! We're trying to conceive our first and I'm both excited and scared.

This is our first month and we :sex: on Day 15 and 16 and according to a fertility calender I am fertile :happydance:

Glad of this forum too and keen to talk to you ladies in similar scenario

Baby dust to us all...

:dust:

xxx

Hi!!! Were TTC our first! We NTNP for a year and are now on cycle #4 of trying all the crazy things! LOL!

It's so nice to be able to talk to others who don't have any children yet!

Good luck to everyone!

Hey there Jem123

I am also trying a bit of everything! I've managed to add something new pretty much every month and that's 7, soon to be number 8 I think unfortunately.

My thing for this month is progesterone cream.

we've been going from ttc to ntnp and back again for 5 years.
but i'm feeling positive and hopefully now and i think that thats one of the main things you need xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi, this is our 5th cycle of ttc our first.. 2nd month of using the cbfm, and trying to stay positive! :thumbup: x

:dust:

We've been married for 9 months and I'm not on any type of birth control and so far no bfp. I've done two cycles of clomid and bfns. I don't ovulate on my own so I'm waiting for my next cycle of clomid to try again.

Hi all!

My name's Sara and I'm from South Wales, UK (ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE?) me and my OH tried the NTNP method from September 2010 and got pregnant in October 2010 so pretty quick, sadly I miscarried in December and we started actively trying to conceive so this is our first proper cycle of trying.

Anyone else on a 29 day cycle? I'm on day... 16?

Currently on folic acid (can't hurt) and we've :sex: fertile days abit more of course :D x

:flower:Hi ladies
Me and dh are both almost 21, been married for a little over 2 years:)
We have been ttc for 15 cycles now with one miscarriage 14 cycles ago:(

Hi! im 20, DF is 21. We have been trying for over a year now. and weve tryed almost anything. now tho were just :sex: every other night in hopes of concieveing our first! :blush: I wish it was as easy as they warn you in high school it is, haha "oh if you have sex one time unprotected your gonna get prego" i never thought it would be this hard.:shrug:

Hope we all get the BFP we derserve!! :dust:

I too am 20 and my DH is 20 as well. We have been married for almost 2 yrs. and have been ttc #1 ever since. I too thought just having :sex: often would just lead up to our :baby: but it hasn't been easy. Current methods I have used this cycle around Provera to bring AF then Clomid 50 mg CDs 3-7 with :sex: every other day and used OPK and got a + on CD 13 and 14. I can't wait to test on APRIL 1ST. :dust: :dust: to all.

Needing TTC Buddies. Add me as a friend. :flower:

Im soo happy about this section. I started to feel like a needle in a haystack in the other sections

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->