DAD TO BE book suggestions???

Melsue129

Reaction score
Hey has anyone looked for any good Dad to Be books? Any good ones out there, easy reads.. Ive seen some humorous ones in the past but I have to really search the internet for them.. Anyone have any good suggestions? Or possibly Daddy Forums or websites?

If he's humorous there's one called be prepared, it has really good reviews and lots of them!

My husband liked how not to f&£ them up .... I think in reality a book isn't going to prepare them for the shock of their life 😉😳

Dad's guide to pregnancy for dummies. If you just want easy and practical. Not too much reading for each subject but a lot of subjects, Q&A, short stories by dads, etc....

My husband is reading Dad's Pregnant Too by Harlan Cohen. My husband picked it out. I took him to Barnes and Noble and asked him to pick one that he thought he might like. I figured he would be more likely to read it if it was his choice, rather than me picking out a book and saying "hey, read this". Haha. It covers everything you can imagine. It has chapters on how to handle every situation imaginable including dealing with moody pregnant partners, what to expect at prenatal appointments, and even how to pick out a pediatrician. It's in plain language like a friend is talking to you. There is a lot of humor though out. I can't recomend this book enough! It really has given my husband the confidence he needed to be a good support partner through this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->