dads are ready for the second child

Ashton007

Reaction score
Hi, all my name is Ashton,I am a father of cute baby boy, a bit more than a year ago we became parents through surrogacy program and now I feel that I am ready for the second child. Seems like parenthood tighten a lot))) So, I wanna one more child, I wanna our house to be "busy" and full of children's sounds. But I am not sure my partner is ready for the second child. I don't know whether it is worth to tell him now. How do you think is is right time for the second child when only 1,5 years passed after the birth of the first baby? SHould I ask him or it is better to wait for better moment for such talk?

There's no right or wrong age gap. It's whatever the parents want. Some like a smaller gap, some prefer a larger gap. If you feel ready now, definitely discuss it with your partner. You will never know how he feels about it unless you do. I don't think there is a right time to talk about it just whenever really. My girlfriend and I will be trying for #2 when our daughter is a little over 1.5 years so we are looking for about the same age gap. But definitely talk about it. Even if he isn't ready now at least you will know and can see when he will be ready.

Yes, you are completely right. We talked and everything is ok. We both are on the one side and are willing to have one more child. I was amazed and happy at the same time to hear that he doesn't mind to be a father of two.
Of course, there are some troubles with our next journey, we are lack of budget now to go through one more surro program at the clinic we did it for the first time, so maybe we will be lucky to find someone for traditional surrogacy...will see... but the main point here is that we are real family and we are looking at one direction what makes me extremely happy and full of hope :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->