daily almost constant cramping..

Tina_TTC2

Reaction score
I'm assuming it's normal, but I don't recall it being so consistent. It's not HORRIBLE. but not light either. probably about moderate..

Some lower back pain too. I'm going with the constant movement being a good thing as the baby is making room for growth, but is it normal do you think to be happening all the time?

I'm on progesterone supplements, so my cycle and spotting won't happen - the progesterone prevents the lining from shedding.

I hope all is well. actually, on that note, if the progesterone is preventing the lining from shedding, wouldn't it be preventing 'those' cramps for shedding? i.e., I think I'm safe in assuming these are the normal pregnancy cramps?

This is my first pregnancy so I don't have much advice to offer but from what I'm told, the cramping is totally normal. Uterus is stretching and baby is just digging in deep. I still cramp from time to time but during my 3rd and 4th week, it was often!

Thank you!!!! :hugs: I've been pregnant 3 times - once 5 years ago for my Daughter, and then I had 2 miscarriages in 2010 and 2011.

Problem is, since the only recent experiences I have had have been with losses, I can't recall what is normal and what is not :( my view of normalcy is skewed anymore.

I appreciate the input!! I actually don't recall this kind of cramping with the losses - at least the last one - and I'm thinking it's (hoping it is anyhow) the baby really settling in, and that it's a good sign :) Trying to stay positive :)

Thank you again!

I had very strong cramps with my dd, to the point I was scared it was ectopic and had an ultrasound. Sometimes they were very painful. Stopped close to 6 weeks and I'd get he occasional jabs. I am only 3+3 buy feeling the cramps again. Fingers crossed it is a good sign

Sorry for misspells I am on my phone!

No worries at all! I'm the biggest hypochondriac I know and I'm constantly trying to research everything that's going on with my body since this is all so new to me! I definitely wasn't prepared for the cramps in early pregnancy since I didn't know that they happened but now they are just small reminders that little bitty is growing and settling in! Just relax and enjoy your new news! :)

Hi there this is my fourth pregnancy I'm 7w4 along & I get constant cramping pains quite bad - i think it's normal & my body's way of changing n doing what it's got to - pretty sure I experienced this in last pregnancys to but Ain't 100% sure - has been 3 weeks since I found out I was pregnant & cramping begun before then & still happens so don't stress it's no doubt natural :) x

So glad you posted this!! Every time I feel something I worry. I have the back pain, the light-moderate cramps and as far as I know it is normal, although I don't remember this from my last pregnancy, so I am a hypochondriac as well!

:hugs:

I had been on progesterone supplements as well, and from what the doctor told me, progesterone will NOT stop the lining from shedding if you were having a miscarriage. In other words, if you're having a miscarriage (from causes other than what the progesterone is trying to prevent), your body will let you do so. So I'd say you're fine!! :)

I had been on progesterone supplements as well, and from what the doctor told me, progesterone will NOT stop the lining from shedding if you were having a miscarriage. In other words, if you're having a miscarriage (from causes other than what the progesterone is trying to prevent), your body will let you do so. So I'd say you're fine!! :)

Wow, really? That is great news! Thank you!

I have been having low back pain, cramps and gas. For some reason the gas cramps and uterine cramping sometimes blend together and I'm not sure which is which. I honestly think that because my uterus is expanding it sometimes causes gas in my intestines to get caught and it builds up there until it builds up enough pressure to move on. Sometimes it's not gas but actually a bowl movement and an hour or two later I am going to the bathroom. Keep in mind that as your uterus grows, it continues to push things up and out of the way until it fully moves above your pelvic bone which can also be the cause of the low back pain. The only place your intestines have to go is into your spine and up into your abdominal cavity until your uterus starts to really push your stomach out and you have your true baby bump.

Sometimes the pain is so bad for me that I am doubled over in pain and usually my spine pops a little as well as other things try to find a new space that my uterus is now taking up.

It's is my first pregnancy so I'm new to everything but I'd say its pretty normal. Every pregnancy is different, so although the cramps might not have been as bad with your daughter, this baby might be a wriggler, or you might just be feeling it more. I'm getting cramps, have been since I found out, they haven't got worse over time but they definitely haven't got better!

To me, it sounds completely normal, but obviously if the pain got unbearable then you should definitely get it checked out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->