Daily chat feelings

aww nice age to be, 20 feels like years ago now ive been threw lots since i was 20 lol

:) so sick of people who think 20 is too young! My friend is 20 and has a 6 week old LO and some of the things they say behind her back make me want to slap them! Grrr.

i dont think 20 is too young no, is a nice age really because firstly u can keep up with a LO :haha: i knew someone who was 14 when she become a mum and everyone went crazy over it (ok it is young) but she really is a good mum to her

Yeah I know someone who became a mum at 15 and whilst I wouldn't encourage it she is a brill mum. Yeah I don't think 20 is too young. Me and BF have our own place and both work, don't see the problem really but I'm definitely nervous about telling the family when I am pregnant. Especially his parents. His mum had him at 21 but they are really keen on like career before kids (hypocrites!) So who knows what they will say.

ooos sounds very exciting and busy few weeks ahead of you. I cant wait till me OH talks about it and bring it up without me having to say something, maybe he will when he likes the idea

Still not enough to distract me properly!!!:haha: In fairness, it was the first time he's actually just started talking to me about it! It'll come hunny!

I'm going to make you feel really young- but I'm 26 and DH is 38, but definitely a young 38! Far too young at times! Because I'm the youngest in my family, and I look quite young, I'm worried I'm going to get a bad reaction from people for my age. I know my family will be happy and that's what matters. I would have loved to have a baby at 20. That's when my mum and sister both had their first :flower:

i hope so chick :D im not far off 26 myself, and im the same id love to of had a baby at 20 but my ex was very traditional and it was house, marriage, career and then kids in my mid-late 30s. Was us wanting different things that split us so im glad i didnt have a baby at 20

We are planning to get married after having LO cause we would love a little bridesmaid or pageboy. I'm quite nervous about peoples reactions based on my friends experience but the good definitely weighs out the bad.

We are planning to get married after having LO cause we would love a little bridesmaid or pageboy. I'm quite nervous about peoples reactions based on my friends experience but the good definitely weighs out the bad.

haha no way! thats what we said, get married after having a baby, we'd like to try for baby#2 after we gotten married

haha no way! thats what we said, get married after having a baby, we'd like to try for baby#2 after we gotten married

Lol us too! Baby #1, then marriage, then baby #2 :)

i dont know why ive just always wanted it that way, i would love a long engagement anyway

Yeah I'm the same, there's no rush to get married but I'm super eager to jump on the baby train lol :)

ah its so nice to have someone who knows exactly how i feel :haha:

i hope so, is all so exciting and with what my OH said tonight i got excited lol

You are gonna be trying a whole month before me though! So jealous lol its gonna be january so soon but february seems ages away lol :)

We wont be trying till may/june i dont think unless he moves in with me any time soon lol

Oh sorry I read your ticker wrong I thought it was a WTT but its an xmas one. Sorry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->