Daily chat feelings

My family don't have great fertility so there's a good chance ill still be trying when you start :(

awws :( my mum took 9 years when she first started trying so i hope i dont follow suit lol

Awww frig I hope not too! I will be sending you lots of baby dust when you are TTC :)

aww thank you :D i am hoping that because my mum was 20 when they TTC that i may have passed that stage now im nearly 26 lol

I'm feeling sad lately, for various reasons. I had a blood test done for my physical last Monday, the Dr. also checked for pregnancy with the blood test ( had to rule out pregnancy as the cause for stomache issues I've been having). Test came back negative (I figured it would), but it still leaves me bummed.. a secret part of me hoped that it might be positive!

((hugs)) lu-is. It's hard isn't it.

I'm the grandma of the group apparently lol - i'll be 31 next month!

aww :hugs: lu is, i hope they figure out whats causing those issues for u, i think its natural that u feel bummed about it.

Aww 31 isnt grandma :D not long till u can TTC though :D

((hugs)) lu-is. It's hard isn't it.

I'm the grandma of the group apparently lol - i'll be 31 next month!

Lol grandma of the group! Love it :)

Had a rubbish day today. Work having a go at me for the time I've had off recently. Ugh just one of those horrid days where you can't wait to get home. Doesn't help I'm super broody and tons of babies seem to be coming in (obv. With their mothers!).

Well I hope everyone else had a good day!

No! I've a chuffing awful day! Sick of people not pulling their weight, I just can't be that selfish! Rarr!!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Its so hard because I just wish I was a mum already and didn't have to deal with all this crap. Its so hard thinking about it all the time, and only really being able to talk about it on here.... sigh....:nope:

:( doesnt sound like a good day for either of u then :(
my day hasnt been too bad, apart from the nurse stabbing me for a flu jab :haha:
missing my OH terrible and i know i wont see him till thursday now :(

Apologies for my rant, i've calmed down now! Sort of! He'll be home soon tiger eyes :hug:

haha always good to rant :D :hugs: thanx chick, yeah i know i hope the days go by fast :D

Lol yeah kinda over my rant too! God I'm so conflicted, cause I want to start TTC february but I also hate my job and really want a new one. How long do you have to be in a job before you fall pregnant and are eligible for maternity pay?

I think its 6 months that you need to be at your job- but I'm not an expert! There are some threads about it so its worth having a look. Better day today hopefully everyone!! I have a graded presentation today... eek!! x x

Glad I've found some other young people who feel the same as me! Waiting to try towards end of final year in uni and I cant bloody wait to be a mummy! Any tips on how to keep the broodiness at bay until then? Just over one year away xx Em

Also any tips on how to deal with the jealousy of friends who are having children? One of my closest friends gave birth last night and I should be happy but when I found out I just sat and cried. Is this terrible?

Broody everyday! I want to look at baby things on the net, but it only makes me broodier!

ERConnell, what I'm trying to do is plan ahead as much as I can. Broodiness is a scary thing, lol. I feel jealous of all the people I know that have babies... I don't think it's a bad thing... I just know my day will come some day, and I just keep telling myself that... Though it's incredibly hard, lol.
That's just what I do... but maybe if you tell yourself that it will happen and until then, learn what you can, prepare as much as you can. :)

this broodiness is reallt getting me down i duno if i can wait that long august btw. but there are people on here that have to wait yrs ttc i feel bad :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->