Daily Cramping

auntiesarah25

Reaction score
Every single day I have cramping. I told my doc yesterday and he wasn't worried since I haven't had any discharge or bleeding. But come on! This is excessive. I didn't have any cramping with my DD. And I've had this cramping from day 1 pretty much. I thought my AF was gonna show for two weeks before I broke down and bought a hpt and got my bfp. I'm 6 weeks 1 day and I'm so sick of these cramps. They come and go all day everyday. Stupid uterus.

Its normal, you feel everything more with your second. Iv had cramps every day for the past 4 days and I only got my BFP today

i had them everyday from 4 weeks to 6 weeks. they went away after 7 weeks on the dot. my cramps were mostly one sided at the time and were only twice a day at most.

I've had cramps every day so far. I had them with my first but it's been worse this time. Apparently everything is fine as long as there's no bleeding. It's a sign of your womb growing so a good sign really.

Think its quite normal, ive had cramping on and off most days since before my bfp until now 7+5 and had light spotting on and off from weeks 5-7, doctor and midwife have both said its nothing to worry about even tho I have and still am on edge xx

I think I would be more worried if I felt nothing hah . As long as no bleeding or your not in agony your fine . Your uterus is growing . I'm on my second and my back pain is horrible a few cramps too .

I was so worried about this too! have had AF cramps for days now and got my BFP on Wednesday. The cramps are still worrying as I feel like AF will arrive but its apparently normal as its your uterus stretching so aslong as there is no bleeding or excessive pain its fine :) xx

Hey, I cramped everyday right up until 11 weeks. Now I cramp once a week...usually on the day I turn the next week and I think it's baby just growing. If it is without pain and blood then this is completely normal. I know how frustrating it can be...I checked everyday to see if AF showed up because it felt the same way as when she did.

I'm 13 weeks with my third and have pretty bad cramping all the time too, it always freaks my out. I've read it is worse with each pregnancy which could be why your noticing it more as pp said

I'm glad to read all these responses! I have been having off and on cramping the past week or two. Some days it seems to last for hours! But no spotting or anything. So I'm thinking it's just the growing as well.

Have to agree. the cramping is normal! That's why your dr. isn't concerned. Can get irritating, but normal.

Thanks for the reassurances! I didn't have even a slight twinge when I was pregnant with DD so this is new to me.

I cramped a lot in my first pregnancy, and just a tad bit less this time (except I actually was in agony sometimes now). It can be normal as the uterus is growing...but also I've heard that dehydration can cause cramping. Up your water intake and see if it helps.

I also had this, thought every day I was losing my baby but he's still going strong 😊

I've also had cramping often and I get worried but was told it's normal. I also bled quite a bit and spotted for a while and scan after scan everything looked good. The growing is a good sign although it makes us scared :) I was told it can last quite awhile

This is how I realized I was preggo with my DD and now with baby! I cramped so bad figured AF was coming BC she was due. But she never came. I don't remember cramping much after though and I cramp a bit here and there. Now it mostly feels heavy and stretch cramp-ish. Lol glad I read this post though!

The cramping is totally normal. But definitely make sure you drink as much water as you can during the day. It helped me with my cramps. I stop drinking after 7 pm so I'm not up all night going to the bathroom LOL but during the day I probably go through 5 or 6 big glasses of water. Definitely helps me feel better, even helps with the morning sickness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->