Daily kegel reminder!-if ur squeezing bump this post please!

I hold it for 10 seconds, release and repeat 10 times, then do 10 quick ones, then do one long one. I read somewhere to do it like this. If I'm counting though I can't really concentrate on anything else! After having DS I went to a post-natal pilates class and the instructor said to do kegels standing up as well. Oh and you're meant to squeeze your 'back passage' muscles as well!

I seem to have a problem carrying on breathing when I do these. I breathe in when I squeeze then I either hold my breath whilst I hold the squeeze or if I breathe out straight away I relax too early! :dohh:

I hold it for 10 seconds, release and repeat 10 times, then do 10 quick ones, then do one long one. I read somewhere to do it like this. If I'm counting though I can't really concentrate on anything else! After having DS I went to a post-natal pilates class and the instructor said to do kegels standing up as well. Oh and you're meant to squeeze your 'back passage' muscles as well!

good idea!:happydance:

Er is anyone else struggling with these? Got any tips? They seem to be getting harder as my pregnancy develops, not easier.

Does anyone else feel these in their lower back when they do them? Like in my coxsix (is that how you spell it?)

how the hell are you supposed to hold them for 1-2 minutes lol!!!! i struggle to hold them for 10 seconds :(

Squeezing and bumping!

I cant hold them for very long either!!

Finally remembered to do mine today!! Squeeze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->