Daily kegel reminder!-if ur squeezing bump this post please!

lol, almost forgot mine today!

....... squeeeeeeze......

Hiya

I went to preggy yoga on thursady and they said there are three sets of muscles to work:cry: lol, the vagina, the anus and then some more inside lol its bloomin hard work! so i have squeeze three sets, not that I can feel three different ones :blush: I had to pretend!

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZE:thumbup:

How do I knnow if I'm doing them right?!!? :(

How do I knnow if I'm doing them right?!!? :(

If you try them while you are urinating you they are the same muscles you use to stop the flow of urine. Of course, dont practice them while going to the washroom, but this will give you the idea. When you squeeze tighter you will feel all the muscles contract.

I think I am going to put a note or something in my car, so I remember to actually do these while driving!

ive been doin ma pelvic floor exercise every day since my first booking appointment, but what a great thread :mrgreen: one... two... three... SQUEEEEEZEEEEE :x rofl

LO has been kicking my bladder on a regular basis. I know I am going to end up peeing my pants as it causes bladder contractions! I need to step it up with my kegels!! Anyone else get contractions/round ligament pains when they have to pee?

Milf2011 - it's your muscles you would use to stop a pee, right around to the back passage without tensing your stomach muscles. I think we're supposed to do it for 1 minute 10 times a day, so we dont pee ourselves when we laugh after we've given birth! Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong - had no advice from midwife so relying on google!

SQUEEEEEEEEEZE! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->