Daily kegel reminder!-if ur squeezing bump this post please!

Keep the post going ladies. What a great reminder!

Squeezing, but it SOOOO makes me need to pee! Again! I'm already going so much! lol

It's a great post, iv been doing these well before getting pregnant so it's quite natural now I just do it more iften than before and for longer my mum told me they were a good idea to practice a views years ago in the preparation of having a baby eventually n due to the fact most of the women in my family suffer from a weak bladder, I can hold for approximate 2 mins at a time (hit my target the beginning of the week of two mins) but it's beginning to get sore the further on in the pregnancy I progress x

I've been doing them but last night and tonight my muscles seemed to loosen when I sneeze ... not good!!

Squeeeeeeeeze!!!

I'm chiming in a bit late, but I find what helps is to pick an activity you do several times a day and make that "Kegel Time". I do them while brushing my teeth and every time I'm filling up my water glass at work. :)

I find it easier doing this when I go to the loo because at least I know it's having effect :lol:

If I do it while working I don't know if I'm doing it correctly (if that makes sense)!

i sneezed yesterday and pee'd abit:dohh::haha: need to do more!!!!
squeeze squeeze and squeeze again.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->