Daily kegel reminder!-if ur squeezing bump this post please!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
release
release
release
release
release
release
release
release
release
release
release

That's enough...

Just noticed this!!! :thumbup: Hopefully it will help me remember - I am so bad for forgetting!! xx

It's the most important pregnancy exercise you can do lol!!!

i''ve just joined 2nd tri and saw this and think its a fab idea, i definately started squeezing as soon as i read it :) hope it will remind me to do it everyday as i always forget, i will defo keep bumping it!! xxx

This has helped me remember to kegel like three times tonight. Time for another bump!

Have read about these before....question....do we really want things TIGHTER down there for labor? I can see how this could help with incontinence but how can it help with labor?

Thanks!

i think it has to do with the general control of that specific muscle i.e. you can tighten when you want but also losen up down there when you want/need to.

Don't forget to squuuuuueze ladies!! :thumbup:

We have 2 mirrors in our ensuite and on mine (which is directly facing as you go in through the door) iv wrote in dry wipe marker SQUEEZE IT NOW! and it always makes me giggle and remember as 9/10 im going in there to pee so i giggle nearly pee and hold it in :) its my fun way of remembering lol! plus i see it before i go to jump in the shower, 5 min shower = 4 mins of excercises, Fab :) xx

I can never remember! Hopefully this will help

Everytime I attempt these, I *enjoy* them a little too much. And I find it impossible to hold them for longer than 10 seconds.

Squeeze.....

Squeeze.... :)
Oh and a lot of the control (I'm told, keeping my fingers crossed) comes more naturally to dancers. Apparently. Hope so. :)

Squeeeeezzzeeedddd.....

i m down with bad cold.. and sneezing all day..:cry::cry::cry:

just now with a sneeze i peed myself off... :blush::blush:

and then now when i got on to the lappy i realized i've frgtten to do my kegels today..

great thread for the reminder:thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"