Daily testing begins! AF arrived :(

I've checked the two photos I took this morning and attached them both for your eyes... what do you think?

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

I see something and I didbt have to zoom in OR put my glasses on 😄

Yep I can still see something. Did you have a good ol' look this morning?

Oh bugger... I'm going to have test again when I get home :dohh:

I was near 100% certain that there wasn't anything on the test, now I'm not so sure.

Yep I can see it too.. When will you be home to test? Il be waiting.. I'm such a creep haha x

Yep I can see it too.. When will you be home to test? Il be waiting.. I'm such a creep haha x

haha I finish work at 1.30pm. I'm honestly not expecting much, I'm inclined to think the photo is wrong!

So another test taken after work, nothing that I can see. But I do drink a lot during the day so the urine was almost clear :dohh:

Will try again in the morning :) I'm still very early and today have not experienced any symptoms at all.

image.jpg

Hmmmm don't see anything on that one but like you say you're still very early, so diluted urine will make a big difference. Good luck for tomorrow!

10dpo (I think!) today's test - not a thing! :wacko:

I've had no symptoms at all today/yesterday, after feeling pretty crappy the past few days or so I woke up yesterday morning feeling pretty good and that lasted all day and same today! I've had some brown spotting the past two days but think that's breakthrough bleeding from exercising :shrug:

I've been relooking at my tracking app and some of the notes I've made - I might actually be only 8dpo.... I kind of wish AF would hurry up and get me tbh so I would know my cycles are normal after the mirena. They were so irregular before my DD1 and since then I've had the coil in with zero period the whole time (one thing I loved about the coil!)

IMG_5476.jpg

Not seeing much yet. I'm 9dpo (poss 8) and got BFN on FRER this morning. My resting heart rate has gone up by about 8-10 beats and I've got lots of CM.
Fingers crossed for both of us!

Are you just testing in the AM?

Fx'd for you Joybell. I've never checked resting heartrate?

Yeah I just do a test in the morning, I drink lots of fluids during the day so wouldn't get urine concentrated enough!

Apparently after conception or after implantation your resting heart rate should show an increase. It only works if you are aware of what your "normal" resting heart rate should be- people use fitbits or similar.

My heartrate jumped last month during the TWW and I was super excited but turned out I had thrush and I suppose that also caused the jump (i.e illness or fighting an infection).
There's a massively long thread about it on TWW board I think.

Thanks Joybell I'll have a look at it, I think I've seen the thread you mention.

I've looked at the frer tests and undecided whether to get any and just continue using my One step IC's until AF shoes (or doesn't!)

I had been using those one step blue handled tests from ebay but decided to use FRER from the last few cycles. The blue handles worked fantastically well when I was pregnant with my son in 2011-2012, nice clear pink lines. However, I had a chemical preganancy in January this year and when I dipped one in the same pee as my digi I got 1-2 weeks on the digi and not even a sniff of a line on the blue handled cheapie. It's really put me off them!

I can see why, that would put me off too. It must be such an emotional roller coaster when experiencing a chemical :(

I've seen the FRER online quite a bit cheaper so I might try them next cycle.

So I've just nipped to loo and have more brown spotting, this is the 3rd day in a row and I've not done any exercise today like the past two days. I thought it was down to that because it's happened in the afternoon after my workout, today it's happened same time but no exercise :shrug: why do our bodies confuse us??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->