Damn kitchen!

mummyosborne

Reaction score
I just can't get it clean enough! Every time I think I've finished my brain pops up with 'if you moved that there then this could go over there' then I can't stop thinking about it till I've done it! Driving me insain! I was only planning to do the washing up and put a load of washing on! Xx

I did the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago!

i was all about cleaning a few weeks ago, and now I dont even have the energy to fold laundry. BOO

Lol I'm sure ill get that way soon! I've got lots of ironing to do when LO goes to bed tonight but I'm getting the feeling after all this kitchen scrubbing I might be too knackered lol xx

Oh i so sympathise! On friday a man came to look at one of our fridges. We keep it in the conservatory which is now much too hot for it so we were told to move it... i got him also to have a look at the other fridge which has a minor issue, which involved pulling it out... well that opened up a whole can of worms! It was all sticky underneath from when i dropped a bottle of schloer ages ago and couldnt pull the fridge out (i didnt even know it was tiled all underneath i thought it was concrete!). So commenced 6hrs of cleaning! Both fridges inside and out, all outside the washing machine including unscrewing this ugly plastic stand thing which used to support a tumble drier before we moved in, the kettle was descaled, the windows and sills were cleaned, sink and drainer scrubbed with a scourer until no watermarks remained, taps cleaned with a toothbrush, recycling box emptied and scrubbed, dishwasher refilled with salt and rinse aid, filters removed and cleaned, cupboard doors cleaned, hob scrubbed, freezers reorganised, highchair and ella's little dinner table deepcleaned all over, floor swept vacuumed and mopped then the whole kitchen was sterilised with milton!

Aaaaand of course because the fridge was moved from the conservatory, the conservatory then also got a lot of attention and bits and pieces moved around!

I also fit in handwashing all the fabric and jacket bibs and made everyone lunch. And after kids went to bed i put every toy on the sofa and vacuumed the lounge!

Yesterday i started laundry (iv been putting it off because we are struggling for money this month and we all have so many clothes we could afford to save some electricity and let it pile up) as thus far have done 6 loads and 4 of them are on the line and clothes horse outside using up 5 packets of pegs!

Nest nest nest!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->