Dancing on Ice

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
Lineup:

X Factor star Sinitta, Inbetweeners actress Emily Atack, and soap stars Hayley Tamaddon and Danniella Westbrook are among the female contestants. Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills, Gordon Ramsay's wife Tana and Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies will also take to the ice.

Male competitors include comic Bobby Davro, Boyzone's Mikey Graham, GMTV's Dr Hilary Jones and The Bill's Gary Lucy.

Completing the lineup are Hollyoaks actor Kieron Richardson, Holby City's Jeremy Sheffield and former Coronation Street star Danny Young.

What do we think?

I can't wait till it starts. I love it. xx

I love it, watch it every year. No eye candy though this year x

I can't wait! Atleast i'll be able to have the tv remote when it's on now and not OH :haha:

Anyone know the date it starts?

when does it start? I am not liking the line up at all!! But I will still watch it religiously!!! :D

although......Gary Lucy is a bit sexy!

Its starts on january 10th :happydance: so excited i love this show x
The line up doesnt seem too bad x

It's crap but I'll watch it anyway :rofl: Who even won last year?!

emmmm i cant remember! oh it was that bloke that was on x afctor or something? with the greasy hair

I tell myself I'm not gonna watch it cos it's insipid, but it starts and I can't help myself :p. If i'm still pregnant though I reckon in a hormone-induced rage I'm gonna be chucking stuff at the telly if I have to endure Heather Mills for too long. And exactly how is Tana Ramsey a 'celebrity'? She's married to a guy who cooks. My hubby cooks my tea for me, why haven't I been asked to do it?! :trouble: :mrgreen: xx

i love it, i went to the live show a few back and it was great not too sure about this years lineup though

oh i cant wait love dancing on ice not a very good line up but i will be watching it none the less hehehehe cant wait think i wil have to put it on reminder on my sky plus hehehehehehe

Not a great line up but I absolutely love Dancing On Ice and Torvill and Dean!! So I will definitely be watching. I also have my tickets already for the live tour in April.

I love Dancing on Ice - Gary Lucy is eye candy, but his character in Footballers Wives put me off - lol!!!

Does anyone else think that Jeremy Sheffield is quite hot? I remember him most in the Wedding Date (the ex-fiance). Looking forward to seeing him, I hope he is a nice guy. It will put me off if he is arrogant.

xx

Jeremy is quite attractive! I love the costumes on DOI,all the sparkle!
I fell in love with John Barrowman when i first saw him on DOI. Wonder if anyone will be as bad/funny as Todd Carty?

There is a preview show thingy on friday x

Is jeremey sheffied that gay guy that used to be in casualty/holby?? If it is I quite like him x
Oh and whats with Emma Bunton Replacing Ruthie Henshall???? What does Emma Bunton know about a) dancing & b) about ice skating???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->