dancing.

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
anyone else think dancing is just weird?
or am i all alone? :( i just think it looks.. well weird! and i could never even think of doing that in public.
:argh:

Dancing is odd lol I agree. It's basically a series of intention movements, repeated over and over, with no conclusion, which is weird.

dancing can be fun - if ur with a lot of people on the dance floor but i would never go out and dance on my own!! dont know how i'd manage on my wedding day lol! irish dancing is fun too :)

I used to go mental on the dancefloor before i had brooke but omg when i went out after i had brooke a few times i just could not dance i felt silly doing it i think its because i was about 5 stone heavier :rofl: maybe once i lose all of my weight i'll get back to my oldself on the dancefloor :happydance:

I love it! Was taught it younger and used to do them on stage to hundreds and won awards!
Ive always been a dancer and dance everwhere when im at home , cleaning hoovering etc. The girls have got it off me aswell as they wiggle and dance everywhere too! :happydance: :lol:

I love watching people dance, and I actually think it's quite cool especially watching folk that can actually dance, but I am waaay too self conscience to dance, I think because sine having LO I feel so bulky and dumpy with no coordination but even before having her I very much hated being the centre of attention. I do think you need to have certain amount of confidence to be able to dance. I hate being dragged onto the dance floor at parties.

I used to go to a dance school and did a few shows. Now I just dance when I get drunk. I love it :)

lol i think its bizzare that you think dancing is weird... lol

Dancing is fab makes you live longer haha

I miss this :'( !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepA55D2cAM

I'm not very good at dancing but I LOVE to watch it, especially large groups :D

I used to be a podium dancer and i loved it and i still love dancing now :)

i was a ballet dancer in a big uk company! i dont know whats werid about it! its a art and to do it nicely its very very very hard and demanding work! training everday all day!

i never dance when out with friends but i dont think its werid! but each to there own??some people look abit odd when there drunk

I love dancing too, but usually just when doing house work, otherwise need a few drinks to get on the dance floor.

Love the video bunny :)

I used to have dance lessons for 10 years and do shows and I love watching people dance! Dont do much of it myself anymore tho

me! i never ever dance and just wouldnt do it ever, i find it strange flailing your body parts around to the beat haha oh god. especially in front of a man..
i thought i was the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"